Threats

(Guys I'm changing the baby's name because I'm petty like that...it's now gonna be Bree)

Tobys POV
-
It's been a few months and I still haven't told Spencer about that message from A. It's all been great and I really don't want to worry her. She has been an amazing mom. I honestly can't believe how great she is. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a screaming baby. Spencer starts to get out of bed, I grab her arm to stop her.
"I'll get her babe." I say getting up.
She sinks back into the bed.
"Thank you. " she mumbles before falling asleep again. I walk into Brees room and a black figure was escaping through the window.  I looked in the crib and Bree was gone......it was A, A had taken our baby. I ran over to the window and I saw nothing,  no black figure anywhere.  They were gone and they had my baby. I quickly call the station before telling Spencer. Tanner said she will send some cos right away.  I walk into our bedroom after I hang up. I kneel down on the glue by the bed. I gently touch Spencers arm.  She opens her eyes and smiles. I don't smile. 
"Toby what's wrong? " she asks sitting up.
"I don't want you to freak out, but Bree has been taken. When I went in to check on her someone was in there and they took her. " I say and tears already form in her eyes.
"No..." she says and I quickly sit on the bed and hug her. She cries into my shoulder.
"Toby I can't loose another child. " she sobs harder.
"We won't,  I will do everything I can to find her. " I say.
Spencer gets up and starts to change.
"What are you doing? " I ask.
"I'm going to look for her." She tells me.
"No, I've already lost one of my girls. I don't want you going anywhere by your self. I need you to stay safe. " I say.
"Toby I need to find her. " she says.
"I already called the police, you call the girls and get them over here. I will go look for Bree." I say and walk towards the door.
"Toby..." she's says.
"Yeah?"
"Please be careful." She says and I kiss her fore head.
"I will Spencer I will."
○○○○○○○○○○○
Sooooooo don't hate me......thanks FOR 1OK READS THO OMG I never thought I'd get this far.......leave some feedback tho don't be a hoe......jk.....um there are probably spelling mistakes just ignore them because ya know I'm to lazy to reread what I write but whatever.......I BYE.....I just realized this is supposed to be bold not italic ugh smh.....well I guess you guys have to deal with it....OK now......K BYE

Instagram:@tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity🐳