Family

Spencers POV
-
Today Toby gets to go home. I'm glad he is better.  His concussion is better but his arm still hurts.
On our way out we saw Brandon do we took a different door leading out the back. We call for a cab and we get taken home. When we arrive I notice the mess of Tobys truck is gone. Toby just stood there looking at where it would be.
I wrap my arm around him and stand in front of him.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"The truck, our memories are gone, and you bought me that truck."
He tells me.
"The memories are still there Toby, they always will be. Don't worry about the truck please, I'm just glad your okay." I say and he pulls me into a hug. I put my head to his chest and listen to his heartbeat. He gently kisses my head and we walk inside together. We sit on the couch next to each other. I look at him.
"Toby let's get a dog." I say.
"What? " He asks smiling.
"A dog." I smile.
He looks at me still smiling.
"Why do you want a dog?"
"Because your gonna be working again soon and I need company. "
I tell him.
"Oh so your saying you need someone to replace me while I'm gone." He says sarcastically and pulls me on his lap.
I smile.
"That's exactly what I'm saying. " I say and he smiled and gently kisses my lips. I kiss him back and I feel his hand go up my back. He slightly pulls away.
-
Tobys POV
-
"Then we will get a dog." I tell her.
I see her face light up and she smiles and kisses me again. I pick her up with my non broken arm and she slightly giggles. I set her on the bed and layed next to her. She automatically climbed on top of me and started kissing me again. Our clothes started flying off and it was amazing.
-
Next morning
-
Spencer convinced me we would go get a dog today. She says she wants a small one, but I want her to chose a bigger one for protection purposes. We got dressed and we drove to the animal shelter. The person at the desk walks us towards the back of the large building towards many barking happy dogs. Spencer couldn't stop smiling and she pet each one.
"Toby I love them all." She says smiling.
"if you would like you can let them out of the cage."  The lady tells us and Spencer nods. The lady then walks away.
Spencer opens a cage towards the top and takes out a small dog. She puts it back soon after.
"Toby you have to help me decide." She whines still smiling.
"No this is up to you." I tell her.
"None of them seem right." She says.
"keep looking. " I say.
She walks around the corner and I follow. I see her bend down and open a cage and I see a beautiful husky come out. She sits on the ground while it licks her face and she giggles.
"Toby, I like this one!" She says.
I smile.
She quickly stands up and walks to me.
"This is the one." She says putting her hands on my chest.
Spencer stays with the dog and I got to get the lady from the front desk. She has me sign papers and she gives me a collar and a leash. She told me the dog is very well trained. Spencer was excited to take the dog home she puts it on the leash and runs out to the car. I get in and start to the car.
"Thank you toby." She tells me and kisses my cheek.
"Anything for you." I say in return.
○○○○○○○○○
Comment names for the dog....it's a boy soooo..... also leave feedback and there are probably spelling mistakes ignore them please.....K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity🐳