Departure

Tobys POV
-
Spencer has been so sad and I want to help but really there is nothing I can do. I walk over to her side of the bed and kneel down.
"Spence you should really get out of bed." I tell her.
She shakes her head.
"I don't want to." She mumbles just enough so that I could hear her. I grab her hand and kiss it softly.
"Alright."
I lay next to her again. I hear her start to cry.
"Spence..." I say quietly enough she could her me.
-
Spencers POV
-
I wanted Toby to go away and leave me alone. I just needed to be alone. I stared crying again.
"Spence..." He says quietly. Then he puts his hand on my shoulder.
I move so his hand is off of me.
"Toby I just want to be alone." I say still crying. He sighs and gets up.
"I understand your sad, just please don't push me away. " He says and leaves the room. I shove my face into my pillow and cry. I lost our baby and now I'm loosing Toby. I couldn't do this without him here. I sit up slightly and walk over to the closet and put on a pair one of Tobys shirt and a pair of loose shorts. I quietly walk downstairs. I see him sitting on the couch and I look at him. He looks out me slightly.
"Come here." He says and holds out one of his hands. I go over to him with tears running down my cheeks. I put my head on his chest and I cry. He rubs my back and kisses my head.  Suprisingly it helps.
"I'm sorry, it was your baby to. I didn't mean to ignore you and shut you out, I want you to be here." I say in between sniffles.
"I will always be here." He tells me.
"Forever?" I ask.
"Forever." He says reassuring me.
I kiss his cheek and nuzzle my head into his neck.
"I love you." I mumble.
"I love you too." He says and we both fall asleep soon after. I feel Toby slowly get up hours later. I open my eyes.
"Toby. " I mumble.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He says.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Worked called I have to go." He says and kneels in front of me.
"Oh" I say.
"Are you going to be okay here by yourself. " He asks and I nod.
"Okay I love you, I'll be back soon. " He tells me and leaves before I could say anything. I don't want to be alone anymore. I tried calling the girls none of them answered the phone. As I was looking through my contacts I see Brandon name and I call him asking if he could come over. He arrives in like 5 minutes and he comes inside. He gives me a hug.
"I heard what happened are you okay?" He asks. I nod slightly.
We sit on the couch and I explain to him what had happened. After I finish talking I fell his lips pressed hard against mine.
-------------------------------
Brandon kissed Spencer duh dun duuuh leave feedback below.....there are probably spelling mistakes ignore them again :) I hope yall like this.....I'll update my other book tomorrow so ya....K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋