Goodbye

Tobys POV
-
-
The cops and paramedics were holding me back. So I couldn't go to see Spencer.
"Please let me go I need to make sure she's okay." I shout at them
"They are trying to help her now sir." One of them say to me.
"I'm a cop." I say quickly.
"I'm sorry I can't let you see her not yet anyway, they are going to take her to the hospital you can meet her there." They say. I run to my truck and follow the ambulance she is in to the hospital. I needed her to be okay.
-
At the hospital
-
I couldn't see Spencer because she was in surgery. I called Hanna, Emily and Aria and they came. We all waited in the waiting room. I couldn't stop pacing back and fourth.
"Toby she will be fine." Hanna said unsure if it's true.
"You don't know that." I say and continue pacing. Emily stands in front of me to make me stop pacing.
"Toby calm down." She says to me.
"I can't Em, the girl I love is about to die and it's my fault! I was the one who let her leave I shouldn't have let her. She could die Emily I can't just sit here knowing she could die. I might not even get to say goodbye. She left sad and it's all my fault all of it is!" I shout at her. She just hugs me and I hug her back.
"Toby she's gone through so much, and she can get through this. A Hastings doesn't give up." She whispers in my ear.
"Thank you." I say and she nods we both sit down in the chairs. Im more calm. I just need Spencer to pull through. Emily was right she's went through a lot and survived. She can do this. After a few hours the girls left and I fell asleep in one of the chairs. I feel a small tapping on my shoulder and wake up. It's a nurse. I sit up quickly.
"Is Spencer okay." I ask.
"She made it through the surgery she is still unconscious bu-." I cut her off.
"Can I see her." I asked.
"She is in room 129." She said and I start to walk.
"Sir becareful, she is in rough shape."
She said and I nod and go quickly to her room. I open the door and look at her. She has lots of cuts and bruises, and one of her arms are in a cast. It's horrible to see her like this. I know it's all my fault I walk over slowly and sit in the chair next to the bed. I gently grab her hand.
"Spence hey its me. I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear now, but I'm sorry this is my fault I never should have let you leave. I'm so sorry." I start to cry. "Spencer I need you to be okay. You have to survive, because I need you in my life. I'm so stupid and you deserve better but I'm going to try as hard as I can to give you what you deserve. Spencer I don't know why bad things happen but I want to be here to help make those bad things stop. Spencer I love you so much, as long as I am with you I will not let you get hurt." I put my head down on the bed.
"I....love you too." Spencer says breathless, I lift my head up quickly.
"Spence your awake." I smiled at her.
"Yeah I am." She smiled slightly. I kissed her forehead.
"I didn't know what was going to happen to you I was scared." I said.
"I'm a survivor Toby. You don't have to worry." She says.
"How do you feel, are you in any pain?" I asked.
"I'm good except a tree just fell on me." She says giggling.
"I won't le-" I start to say.
"Shutup and kiss me already." I laughed slightly and kissed her passionately.
-------------------------
Guys I'm apologizing ahead of time for the next  hater it's gonna be good I promise. But anyways leave feedback below I hope you like it because I do. Grey's anatomy premier was great tonight okay byeee

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋