Moving in

2 months later
-
Spencers POV
-
Toby had just recently finished the house. I absolutely loved it. We started packing everything in the barn so we could move into the new house. I'm glad we have started to continue our lives after everything that happened. Toby is at work right now and when he gets back we are bringing all the boxes over. I hear his truck rumble up into the driveway and I walk to the door and open it.
"Hello." I say and walk outside.
He smiles at the sight of me.
"Hey beautiful." He says and kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks get red.
"Are you ready to move in?" He asks.
"I'm very ready." I say happily.
I turn around to go inside but he grabs my arm and spins me around and kisses me. He wraps my arms around my waist. I smiled big.
"Okay no distractions." I say pulling away.
"I'm a disraction?" He smiles.
"Yes you are." I peck his lips and walk inside.
He follows.
"I just got off work and your gonna make me work more?" He says with a chuckle.
"Yes because I want to be in that beautiful house."
"Alright." He says and grabs a few boxes and walks outside and puts them in the truck. I follow him with a few. After all of the boxes are in the truck I bring the keys of the barn into my parents house and we drive to the new house. We bring the boxes inside.  I couldn't help but smile the house is beautiful.
"We can start unpacking later." I tell him. He nods with a smile on his face.
"So we can relax?" He asks.
"Well I guess we could, all the furniture we really have is a vouch bu-"
"That's all we need." He says inturrupting me. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the living room. He lays down and he pulls me on top of him. I smile on put my head on his chest.
"Toby I love this house." I say.
"And I love you." He says and I smile.
"You know I still havn't seen the upstairs." I add.
"Just a little but of relaxing and then I'll show you the upstairs." He says.
We layed there for about an hour before I demanded we go upstairs.
"Come on Toby, we relaxed now you have to show me the upstairs." I say.
"Fine let's go." He says getting up.
First he shows me our bedroom then a bathroom then a small laundry room, a small office and lastly he shows me a nursery. As we are standing in the nursery we talk.
"So what do you think about the upstairs?" He asks.
"I love it. " I say.
I couldn't handle it I had to tell him I couldn't keep it a secret.
"I'm glad you made a nursery, because we might be using this room sooner then we expected." I say smiling.
"What are you talking about?" He says starting to smile.
"I went to the doctor today because I felt really sick and...." I say handing him the picture from the ultra sound.
"Your pregnant?" He says smiling.
"I'm pregnant." I say back repeating him.
---------------------
I love this chapter.....leave feedback....also if you don't get it (witch you should) withing the 2 months they had sex and I'm sure you can figure out the rest😂😂 anyone there are probably spelling mistakes....go check out my new story it's called Mistakes: A Spoby Story.....K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋