Promise me

Spencers POV
-
I woke up next to Toby and I couldn't help but smile. He was asleep so peacefully, I didn't want to wake him. But I needed to know if he was hungry or wanted something. I gently kiss his neck.
"That's quite a way to get woken up." He says in a sleepily sexy voice.
I smile slightly.
He rolls over a little so he's on top of me and I giggle.
"Toby." I say in between laughs.
He then kisses my cheek and my neck.
"Toby do you need anything?" I ask.
He continues to kiss me.
"Us to be at home right now." He says between kisses. His kisses start to get closer to my breasts, so I gently push him off.
"Toby really. " I smile "I'm going to get coffee do you want something?" I ask again.
"Alright, alright ill take a coffee." He says.
I get up and kiss his cheek.
"I'll be back soon."
I walk out of his room and down to the first floor where the coffee stand is. I ordered the two coffees and sat and waited. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Brandon.
I quickly stood up.
"Brandon what are you doing here?"
I say shocked.
"I've been here ever since your husband beat me up." He tells me.
"Oh." I say taking a few more steps away from him.
I hear my name called by the people at the coffee cart.
"I have to go." I say and grab my coffee and leave as quickly as possible. I go up to Tobys room and he has a smile smile on his face. I decided not to tell him that I saw Brandon so I smile back and hand him his coffee.
"What took you so long? " He asked.
"There was a long line." I say hopping on the bed.
"How's your arm and head?" I ask.
"My head feels better but my arm hurts." He says.
"When can you come home? "
"Soon I hope." He says smiling.
I look at him seriously.
"Toby can you promise me something?"
"Amything." He says after sipping his coffee.
"Promise to not die or leave me for a very long time....even if we break up." I say.
"I promise I will not die or leave you." He says and sits up. "And we won't break up because I can't imagine my life without you in it." He says and I smile and put my forehead against his.
I couldn't hold it in, I have to tell him.
"Brandon was down by the coffee cart."
"What?! Did you talk to him?"
"He tried to,  I just tried to avoid him." I say.
"Yes please do, at least till we figure out weather or not he did rape you or set a bomb on my truck."
I nod and pull my head away from his, I am confident Brandon was the one who raped me but Toby isn't so sure and I can't figure out why.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Sorry this is a boringish chapter next one will be better I promise.....I'm excited for it lol....don't worry nobody will die.....maybe......K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity🐳