I'm confused

Tobys POV
-
-
I knew she was c ok no used and had no idea what to say. I don't know what to say either so I look away. I can't even look at her.
"So to her I am competition."
As she said that she walks into her bedroom and closes the door then i heard her lock it. I don't know weather she is mad or sad or just confused. I felt horrible so I get up I walk to the door and knock softly
"Spence please let me in so we can talk."
She says nothing. I want to hear her voice so I know how she is feeling. That's something I can always tell about Spencer by the way she talks, that's something I've never been able to tell about Yvonne. I stand by her door and she comes bursting out of it and walks over to get a cup from cabinet I follow her. She grabs a bottle of alcohol and goes back into her room I tried to stop her before she locks it but she pushed me away and locks it. I hear her back go against the door and she slides down to the floor. I sit against the door on the other side.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I drink straight from the bottle I'm so confused I don't know what to do or what to say to him. I'm so madly in love with him but there's a chance I could be his second choice and I don't want that. He still outside the door I can hear him breathing.
"Toby you should go."
I say hesitantly.
"I'm not leaving until we talk about this."
I drink more from the bottle and I see he put his hand under the door. I put my hand on his I hear him sigh.
"Spencer let me in, you can't drink by your self."
I smile and unlock the door and let him in. We both sat on the floor at the bottom of my bed and we drank in silence. I don't know what to say to him.
"Toby I'm scared."
I look at him.
"Why?"
He asked me while looking into my eyes.
"I'm scared I'm going to be your second choice."
He sighs and grabs my hand.
"You've never been my second choice, not now not ever."
"What about fiancé?"
I look at our hands.
"Well Yvonne... will soon be my wife."
He pauses "unless you can give me a reason not to marry her."
---------------------------
Leave comments about what you think please, I would appreciate it.

Lmao there are probably spelling mistakes AGAIN. Ignore them.

Anyway thanks for reading this book I hope you like it. -Trinity 🐾