Nightmare

Spencers POV
-
I was rushed to the hospital. I could move but I could hear Toby talking in the ambulance. I heard little bits of what he was saying, I kept blacking out. He was freaking out I could tell. I was in lots of pain, I could barely breath. I felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest it hurt so much. When we got me to the hospital they rushed me into surgery. I could hear what they were saying I just couldn't move I tried to talk but nothing came out so I listened.
"The heart isn't here yet we can't give her the heart until morning." On of the nurses say.
"She will die if we don't do something now." The doctor says.
"Where's Toby?" I asked in a very weak voice that didn't sound like my own.
"He is in the waiting room." the nurse says to me.
The put me under with amnesia and they start the surgery.
-
Tobys POV
-
I was sitting in the waiting room freaking out. She might die. The doctors told me I may have to say goodbye soon. Even they are loosing hope I sit with the girls in the waiting room. The talk about all the good memories that they had with Spencer. That conversation went on for a while. I ignored them and thought about Spencer, and how we just got married. Spencers doctor then walks towards us.
"Mr. Cavanaugh." He says to me.
I stand up quickly. "How is she?" I asked scared out of my mind.
"We brought her into the operating room with not much to do. We couldn't give her the heart because we didn't have it, we wernt supposed to get it until morning. We opened her up to see what we could do to save her and she started loosing a lot of blood. She lost too much blood and unfortunately we were unable to save her. She died in surgery." He says, and those words repeat in my head she died in surgery. Spencer was dead I dropped to my knees and I cried. The love of my life is gone. I could hear the girls crying behind me we were all broken. I especially could not be fixed.
-
Spencers POV
-
That's when I woke up from the horrible nightmare. I sat up quickly, and I woke Toby.
"Spence you okay?" He asks.
I nod slighlty.
"Yeah just a bad dream." I say.
I lay back down and cuddle close against his bare chest. He kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight Mrs. Cavanaugh. " He says to me. I smile big.
"Goodnight Mr. Cavanaugh." I reply.
---------------------------
Incase your confused Spencer never fainted and never died, it was just a dream she had. But they still got married. So spoby is married. And Spencer gets her surgery in the next chapter. BTW this chapter was fun to write. Leave feedback below cuz you guys know I like that. Also I say this everytime but oh well....there are probably spelling mistakes......K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋