Apologizing

Tobys POV
-
I got off work early and I drive home I was excited to suprise Spencer I quietly walk inside and I see Brandon kiss her. I clear my throat and she quickly looks at me.
"Toby..." Is all she says.
Brandon stands up quickly and I push him against a wall. I punched him in the face multiple times,
"Toby! Stop, your going to hurt him!!" I hear Spencer yell, I punch him one last time. Brandon runs out holding his hand over his face. I look at Spencer and she walks over to me, she has tears in her eyes.
"Toby, your hands are bleeding. " I hadnt even noticed.
She pulls me inti the kitchen and grabs a toeel and washes my knuckles. She doesnt say anything but I know she wants to.
"If I wouldnt have came in would you have kissed him back?" I asked. She looks at me and then back at my hands.
"No I couldn't do that to you." She says and I see her eyes start to water up. I grab the towel from her and set it on the counter and I hug her. She hugs me back.
"Im sorry Toby, it didnt mean anything. " she sobs.
"Its okay Spence dont apologize." I say rubbing her back.
She cried for a oong time I could tell she wasnt crying because if the kiss. It had to be from loosing our child. It understandable she was excited to be a mom. And now she blames herself for the death. I picked her uo and carried her to the couch and set her down. I walked over to the kitchen and state making some spaghetti.  After I was done making it I put some ona plate for Spencer and I brought it to her. She takes it.
"Thank you Toby." She adds and slowly eats.
I nod and eat.
After about 20 minutes we went into the bedroom.  Spencer changed into one of my shirts, that she looked so good in. I changed into some pajama prance and I walk over to Spencer.
"You okay?" I asj because she has been acting strange, maybe the kiss did mean something to her. Was she lying to me?
"Im fine." She says with a sniffle.
She lays in the bed and I lay next to her and pull her close.
"Toby?" She asks.
"Yes, is everything okay?" I ask.
"Im not sure." She says and turns towards me.
"What do you mean?" I ask worried.
"Well, you jnow how when you kiss someone you remeber, it isnt something you forget." She says and I start getting more worried. I slightly nod.
"Brandon has kissed me before." She pauses. "He was the one who raped me."
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys sorry I havnt updated in a while my phome is broken sonill uodate again soonish hooe yiu guys enjoy this. Leave feedback.

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity