Crimes?

Tobys POV
-
"No!" Spencer shouts and runs into my arms. I try to hug her but they are already hand cuff me.
Spencer starts to cry into my neck.
"Toby you can't go."
"I love you, be careful." I say and she hugs me one last time.
Tanner and the other men started to pull me away from Spencer and bring me to a police car. They shove me in and I look out he window and see Spencer crying in the doorway of our house. They start driving to the police station.
We arrive and they put me in a small cell for questioning.
"Brandon is pressing charges.... But Toby did you do it?" Tanner asked. All I wanted to do was avoid the question.
"Spencer needs to be protected, she can't be alone please." I say.
"Toby answer the question." She says.
"Spencer needs protection can you pl-"
"Toby answer the question!" she repeats.
"Yes! I did it!" I shout.
Tanner then leaves and I sit in the cell. The door to the room opens again soon after and Spencer come in.
"Spence..." I say.
She walks over and stands on the opposite side of the cell.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I needed to see you." she says and reaches her hand into the cell and grabs my hand. I kiss her hand.
"I'll be fine I promise."
I tell her.
"Toby you don't deserve this, you were just protecting me." she cries.
"It was worth it Spencer, he knows what he did and I don't ever want him near you or to touch you ever again." I say. She starts to cry. Tanner then comes in.
"Mrs. Cavanaugh, we need you to leave now." she says.
Spencer looks at me.
"I love you." she says
"I love you too." I say kissing her hand one last time before I watch her leave.
-
Spencers POV
-
Next morning
-
I didn't sleep at all last night I was worried about Toby. All night I thought about him. I get out of bed and I make coffee. While its making I get dressed and brush my hair then do my makeup. I go back out and pour myself some coffee. I put a pair of shoes on and I get in my car. I drive to the police station.
"Hello." I say at the front desk. "I'm here to see Toby Cavanaugh."
"Sorry he cant have visitors for a while." she says.
"Well the can I see detective Tanner?" I ask.
"She is in her office." she says and I walk to her office.
"Hello Spencer." she says. "What can I do for you."
I sit down on the seat in front of her desk.
"Why can't Toby have visitors?" I ask.
"Because he could be a risk to others." she says.
"Its Toby, you know he wouldn't hurt anyone." I say.
"He already has." she says and I look down.
"If that's all you wanted you can go." she says and starts writing things down.
"Actually its not." I say hesitantly and She looks at me.
"It wasnt Toby who attacked Brandon it was me." I say and I immediately regret it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So guys I like how this book is going I hope you guys do too. Please leave some feedback. And thanks for so many reads (I don't know how many but its a lot more them I everything expected) you guys are amazing ugh....thanks for being so great....leave feedback below please...(I think I already said that lol oh well).....there are probably spelling errors ignore them please and ya....K BYE

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again- Trinity🐳