A.D.

Spencers POV
-
My surgery is today and honestly I'm not really worried about it. I'm married to the man I love and I couldn't be more happier. I feel Toby slowly get up so i open my eyes and pull him on the bed again. He laughs.
"Spence you have to be there by nine." He says and I smile.
"Alright fine." I let him go so he can get up.
He slowly gets up and I pull him back on the bed and kiss him.
"Okay now you can get up." I say.
"You have to get up too." He says smiling. I laugh.
I stare at his abs. "Okay fine I will, just five more minutes." He smiles.
"Okay I'll go make some coffee." He says.
I nod and he leaves the room and I get up and change into leggings and one of Tobys white shirts. I then walk out to the kitchen and walk to him.
He smiles at me.
"Well you look great." He smirks.
"Thanks." I laugh.
I wrap my arms around him and hug him.
"You have know Idea how much I love you." He says smiling.
I smile.
"I love you too." I say back.
"Know where's my coffee you were making?" I say and he laughs.
"Actually no coffee today we have to get going now or we will be late." He tells me.
"Ugh fine." I whine and he quickly puts his shirt on and we go to the truck. He starts driving and that's when I start to get scared. What if I'm not okay. He looks at me.
"Spence is everything okay?" He asks.
"I'm just worried, what if I'm not okay."
"You'll be fine there is nothing to worry about." I nod slightly and look out the window. My phone beeps and I check it and it says "good luck with your surgery. I hope the heart is still okay. -A.D. " A is back. We arrived at the hospital and we go inside. The doctor starts talking about what's going to happen.
"I don't want the heart." I blurt out. I could stop talking about what A had said what they did something to it I couldn't risk that.
"Spencer what are you talking about?" Toby asks me.
I look at the doctor.
"I'll be back later." The doctors says and leaves.
"I'll don't want the heart." I tell Toby.
"Why not?" He asks.
"A is back." I mumble.
"What?!" He asks.
I grab my phone and show him the message.
"Spencer don't worry about this. Whoever this is now is just trying to mess with you to make you worry. Please you need this heart." He says and I nod slightly.
"Okay." I say.
"Thank you." He says and goes to get the doctor. The doctor and nurses starts to take me to surgery but Toby stops them and kisses me. I smile slightly.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." I say and I go into surgery.
-
On week later
-
Tobys POV
-
Spencer has been home for a few days and I decided to go back to work today. This new A has been bothering her a lot but she is gonna have the girls come over later so she isn't alone.
"I have to go." I tell Spencer.
"No just stay here with me." She whines.
I get out of bed.
"Fine I'll see you after work." She's says and I kiss her forehead and leave.
After a few hours of working a get a call from Hanna I answer it.
"Hello." I say.
"Toby!!" She says panicking and she rambles on answered she crying and I can't understand her.
"Hanna slow down, tell me what happened."
"The girls and I went over to Spencers after she called us, when we got there the barn was a huge mess and there was blood all over and Spencer is gone!" She says.
"What?" I ask.
"A.D. took Spencer ." She yells through the phone.
-----------------------
Okay guys thanks for 3k reads leave feedback below cuz you guys know I like that. Comment also please. Thanks. K BYE!!

INSTAGRAM : @TOBYSASS

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN - TRINITY 🐋