Hide and seek

Spencers POV
-
-
It's been weeks since Bree has gone missing. The police are starting to give up hope. But Toby and I are not.
I was laying in bed cuddled into Tobys chest. He kisses my head and I look up at him.
"Good morning beautiful." He says.
"it's not a good morning and I'm not beautiful. " I say and sit up. He sighs slightly. I get up.
"Where are we gonna look today? "
I ask.
"We've looked everyone in Rosewood babe, she must not be in Rosewood." He says.
"I know Toby. But I still have hope that she's here in Rosewood safe." I say.
"I know." He says and hugs me and I hug back trying not to cry.
"There is a few miles in the woods we can check today, but first you need to eat." He says.
"I'm not hungry. " I tell him.
"That's what you say everyday, you need to eat Spence." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.
He starts to make eggs and bacon. I sit and wait.
"Have we checked in these woods before?" I ask.
"Yeah we have but it wouldn't hurt to check again." He says and I nod.
"Can you make some coffee?" I ask.
"Spence all you've been drinking is coffee."
"I know, but I need to stay awake today I want to help." I pleed.
He turns on the coffee pot.
"Fine but not so much today." He tells me. I nod.
-
5 hours later- in the woods
-
Tobys POV
-
"Toby maybe we should split up." Spencer says.
"No I told you I don't want you alone. Especially out here." I say sternly.
"Ok ok." She mumbles.
Spencers phone suddenly buzzes.
We continue walking.
"Toby?"
"Yeah?" I turn around and look at her.
"It's from A." She says.
"What does it say?" I walk back to her.
She gives me her phone and I read it.
You want your daughter back? Go to the abandoned hotel. There are 3 floors. You have ten minutes to check every room. If you don't make it to her in time the building will explode with or with out your daughter in it. Better hurry. -A

"Spencer let's go we have to hurry." We run back to the truck and drive the the abandoned hotel.
We sit in the car for a moment.
"Spence you stay here. I will check. Okay?" I ask.
"No Toby I want to be in there." She says.
"You stay in this truck Spencer I can't let anything happen to you. Please stay in the truck." I say.
She nods hesitantly. I kiss her softly and she kisses back.
"I love you." She says with her eyes tearing up.
"I love you too." I say and run into the hotel.
-
Spencers POV
-
9 minutes later
-
Toby is still in the hotel. I get out of the truck and look at the building. I couldn't see Toby through any of the windows and it's going to blow up and second. My phone then buzzes.
I hope you said your goodbyes -A

I soon as I read the message I look up and the building explodes.
"Toby!!!" I scream as I watch the building go up in flames.
○○○○○○○○○○
Sooooo what do you think.....ik I hate myself too. Leave feedback....There are probably spelling mistakes just ignore them.....I hope you like this...I BYEE

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again- Trinity🐳