Sleepless nights

Tobys POV
-
-
So all of this time I was hoping if I came back Spencer would want me as much as I want her. I don't even know what to think. One second she is pushing me away saying she didn't want me to be here, and then next she wants me there to comfort her. I needed her in my life but only if she needs me as much as I need her.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I woke up and Toby wasn't there so I got up and left the bedroom. He was cooking breakfast. Why is he so caring.
"Good morning." He says walking over to me.
"Morning." I say smirking.
He is about to kiss me cheek but I turn my head to kiss his lips. He slightly smiles into the kiss. I pull away and bite my lip.
"What was that?" He asks smiling
"I couldn't help myself." I walk back into the bedroom to change. I quickly change and go back out and sit at the table.
"Toby...?"
"Yes??" He says still cooking.
"What are we?" I ask quickly.
"Whatever yo-."
I cut him off.
"I mean u was drunk the other night that doesn't mean I forgot about what happened an-"
"Spence I know you think the other night was a mistake b-"
"Toby, the other night felt right."
He looks away and slightly smiles, u smile too.
"I want us to be and us." I sat smiling bigger.
"Honestly i would love that." He kisses my cheek quickly.
"I'm gonna go get some coffee from the brew." I say as I'm putting my shoes on.
"Okay be quick."
I quickly drive to the bre
I'm so smiley today now and im happy. I order us coffee and I wait for them. I grab them and go outside and get in the car and quickly drive back to the barn and run inside and set the coffee on the table.
"Toby?"
He comes running out of the bedroom and pics me up and spins me around. I laugh loudly.
"Hey Spence." He says smiling and laughing. He sets me down and kisses me.
"Your in a good mood." I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me again. I kiss him back and pull away from him after a while and hand him his coffee.
"Thank you."
I nod and drink my coffee.
"Toby I want to ask you som-"
I don't even get to finish what I was saying and someone knocks on the door. I sigh and walk over and open it.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
---------------------------
Who do you think it will be??

So thanks for all the reads you guys are amazing. Leave some feedback below👇👇 THERE IS PROBABLY SPELLING ERRORS. Omg you guys are probably really annoyed by my spelling errors lol I just type fast because all the ideas come really fast omg but anyways.....idk where I'm going with this goodbye

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again -Trinity🐋