Trouble?

Spencers POV
-
-
Toby and I were watching a old movie when someone knocked on the door. I got up and walked over and opened the door. It was Brandon.(guy from last chapter)
"Spencer i really wanted to do this before I left earlier." He then kissed me and I couldn't help myself, I kissed back. I doesn't feel right but I can't pull away and I don't know why. My thoughts were inturruped, Toby cleared his throat. I pulled away from Brandon.
"I'm just gonna go then." Toby said grabbing his jacket.
"Toby wa-" but he has already slammed the back door and got in his truck.
-
-
Tobys POV
-
-
I was furious. Spencer got mad at me for kissing Yvonne, but then she kisses that guy. I go to the motel I'm staying at and I go into my room. Not that long after Spencer showed up. She was begging me to let her in and the only reason I did was because it was still raining.
"What are you doing here?" I asked putting my hands in my pockets.
"I want to talk, Toby we are just friends remebered tha-" She starts saying but I inturruped her.
"I still cared Spencer. I may be your friend but since the day at the motel I have been in love with you and I don't know how to stop!" I shout. "Believe me right now I wish I could let you go so you could go be happy instead of me being here to ruin you life and destroy your happiness. Spencer I've finally realized I can't make you happy I just make you sad. I can't continue to do that to you." I say and tears start to fall from her eyes.
"Maybe being friends was a bad idea." I say and she sits on the bed.
"That guy Spence, he seems nice maybe you should tall to him and I'll stay out of it and let you be happy." I hear her crying harder so I kneel down in front of her and hug her she hugs me tightly.
"I'm sorry Spence." I whisper in her ear.
"I know you are Toby." We stop hugging after that and I wipe her tears away. Spencer was about to leave.
"I'm not gonna let you leave Spence. It's not safe to drive in weather like this." I say and walk over to her so she won't leave.
"Toby I'll be fine." She tries to open the door but I hold it shut.
"Toby just let me go please, it's a short drive." She was right.
"Fine but call me when you get home so I know you got there okay." I say and open the door.
"I will." She says
"Be careful Spence." She nods and walks out to her car and leaves.
-
45 minutes later
-
The drive from the motel to Spencers was only around 10 minutes and I still havn't gotten the call and I've tried to call her but I've gotten know answer. I quickly run out to my car and start to drive to Spencers and as I'm driving I'm seeing a lot of ambulance, someone must have gotten hurt. They pull over next to a car that has a fallen tree on it. My heart had stopped. It was Spencers car.
-------------------
So what do you yus think will happen. I hope yall like this. Leave feedback below 👇 👇 THERE IS PROBABLY SPELLING ERRORS IGNORE THEM AGAIN. I hate myself for this chapter. But thanks for all the reads you guys are amazing I love you!!!

Instagram: @tobysass

Until we meet again- Trinity 🐋