Life or death?

Spencers POV
-
It's been a week since i got out of the hospital. I continue to think what will Toby do if I die. He has so much hope that I'll survive but I don't think I will. Toby is still asleep so I go to get coffee from the brew. I had to take Tobys truck because mine is getting fixed. Toby still thinks everything that happened is his fault. It's not it was my idea to leave. I get in the truck and drive to the brew. I go inside and see Brandon. I havn't talked to him since he kissed me. I tried to avoid him but he saw me.
"Spencer, hey." He said and stopped me from paying for my coffee, and he paid.
"Hey." I said trying to sound happy.
"How have you been?" He asked. "I mean besides the tree falling on you."
"You heard about that?" I asked.
"It was on the news." He stated.
"Oh" I mumble.
"It was wondering if you want to get dinner? It doesn't have to be a date." He asks.
"I'm sorry I'm dating someone and I have a lot going on right now." I say.
"No, it's fine I understand." He says.
"Is was nice seeing you again Spencer." He says giving me a hug.
"Yeah you too." I say and then walk back out to the truck. I get it and drive back to the barn. I go inside and Toby is still laying in bed. I walk into the bedroom and put the coffees on the night stand. I then sit on Tobys chest and put one leg on each side of him. He opens his eyes slightly.
"Good morning" I said smiling.
He smiles. "Morning."
He puts his hands on my thighs. I kiss him hard. He lays me down on the bed and goes on top of me. I laugh slightly and continue to kiss him. I then put my hands on his warm bare chest. Just then my phone rings. Toby looks at me.
"Whoever it is has horrible timing." He smiles and gets off of me so I can answer it.
It's the doctor I answer it and talk to him. As I'm talking to him Toby is getting dressed. When I hang up I look at him and smile big.
"Who was that?" He asks
"It was my doctor."
"What did he say?" He asked getting nervous.
"They found me a new heart." I say smiling.
"Spence that's amazing." He says and I run into his arms. I hug him tightly.
"I thought i would have to leave you." I say.
"I told you that you would be fine."
Of course Toby was right.
"The transplant is tomorrow, I have to be there by 9am." I say.
"Okay."
He puts me down and smiles at me.
"What?" I ask smiling.
"Spence, we have been through a lot and most of it most couples wouldn't be able to handle. Witch is why I'm glad I have you. Those 5 years we were broken up were really hard. I thought I had lost you forever. I don't want to loose you again. When you started saying you were gonna die, I had to keep believing you wouldnt. I had to stay hopeful for both of us. Loosing you would be the hardest thing I would ever have to go through. Nothing in our lives is normal and j want to keep it that way. I want us to be the couple that do those crazy weird things with. Like skydive when we are 80 or cause trouble in nursing homes. I want a future with you. So Spencer Jill Hastings." He them gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"
---------------------------
Cliff hanger haha. Leave feedback below cuz yall know I like that. There are probably spelling mistakes AGAIN ignore them. Don't worry I got some lit stuff planned I think I'm gonna do next chapter on what she says and then her surgery and then do a jump.....if she lives😏😏 and Brandon will be in it more also hope you enjoy this.

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity 🐋