I'm so sorry

Spencers POV
-
-
I stayed up all night. I couldn't believe what I just did, what's wrong with me. At about 7pm I hear a knock on the door. I quickly get up and open the door I see Toby.
"Hey Toby wh-"
"What did you say to Yvonne? She asked me to leave for a little while and I asked her why and she told me I should come ask you. Because apparently you two talked on the phone." I hear him clearly every word he says I hear but I didn't know what to say. I let him inside and he continues to ask me what I said. But I still said nothing.
"Fine I'll just go then." He says and walks over to the door.
"I'll tell you, but I'm gonna need a drink." I say walking over to get alcohol out of the cabinet.
"Yeah, me too." He sits down on the couch and I bring two glasses and a bottle to the table and hand him a glass with alcohol in it.
"If it's so bad you needed a drink, do I want to know what you said?" He drinks the alcohol and pours himself another glass.
"If don't know, I feel stupid for doing it. So i think i might need more than a glass" I try not to look at him, we sit there for a while drinking slowly getting drunk. As we finish one we move onto the next. We talk about old memories and and we laugh and for a little while it felt normal.
-
-
Tobys POV
-
-
Spencer and I are both very drunk and I'm fine with it. I don't mind spending time with her or anything. But at that moment Spencer blurts out.
"I told Yvonne I still love you." I look at her not sure what to say.
"Before you get mad, I meant it for you to be on the phone not her."
I still don't know what to say, I don't want to be mad, but I don't know what to do. I grab the bottle and take a big drink and hand it to Spencer and she does the same. We still continue to talk as if nothing she just said meant nothing to both of us. But it meant something to me.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I don't remember anything that happened last night but my head is throbbing and I have a hangover. I get up and Toby made coffee. And he hands me a cup.
"Just how you like it." He's says smiling. I smile and take it and sit at the table and he sits next to me.
"Why did Yvonne get so mad at you." I ask h hopefully not bothering him.
"She thinks you're like compition." He says not looking at me. I laugh slightly.
"For me to be compition you would have to like me like you like her."
He looks at me without saying a single word. I completely froze.
--------------------
Let me know what you guys think of this book so far I love feedback.

There are probably spelling errors just ignore them lol.

-Trinity 🐾