Suprise

Tobys POV
-
5 weeks later
-
"Toby wake up. " Spencer says.
I slightly open my eyes to see her beautiful face in front of mine. I gently peck her lips.
"Good morning beautiful. " I say and I see her cheeks go red.
"Good morning. " She says back.
She does a slight whistle and we hear Mojo (the dog) come running.  He runs into the room and jumps on the bed in between us. He starts licking Spencers face and she giggles. I quickly get up.
"Where are you going?" Spencer asks.
"I start working again today." I say.
She groans.
"Fine but I want a kiss before you go." She says.
"Alright. " I say and I get changed into my uniform.
I walk over to her to give her a kiss and she pulls me on the bed. I give her a kiss.
"Okay now you can go." She says. I smile.
"Goodbye. " I say.
"Bye. " She says in return.
Then I leave.
-
Spencers POV
-
I get up and run over to the closet and grab stuff.
Toby is going to be so happy when he finds out. I just wasn't sure how to tell him. I knew he wasn't going to be working long since it's his first day back since the accident. So I had to do this fast. Within 2 hours I get everything set up u then see Toby coming into the driveway I quickly run into the bedroom and shut the light off.
-
Tobys POV
-
I walk into the house and see all lights are off excepted the is a candle lit on the counter. Next to the candle was a small picture.
"Spencer..." I say
"I'm in here." She replies from the bedroom upstairs. I grab the picture and run up there. And there she was standing in the nursery with the biggest smile on her face.
"Spencer...what is this?" I say with a huge smile forming on my face.
"Toby....that is our baby." She's says starting to cry from happiness.
"Your pregnant! " I say so joyed.
"I'm pregnant." She repeats.
I quickly go to her and I hug her.
"Spence we are going to have a baby." I say sounding more happy then before.
She smiles.
"Yes we are Toby."
I spin her around sightly.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Spencer and I were laying in bed and I still couldn't stop smiling.
"So your happy about having a baby?" She asks also smiling.
"Of course I am, and I'm going to love our baby as much as I love you."
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
So this is cute right??😏😏 I hope you like it because honestly I really do love it. Thanks for over 8k reads wtf I never thought I'd get this far but thanks.....idk this chapter seems kinda short but oh whale🐳
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK....K BYE

Instagram : @tobysass

Until we meet again - Trinity🐳