The Party

Naomi P.O.V

"Liam can you come here please I need you help?" I yell from the bathroom.

"What is it now?" He yelled back.

"I need a towel." A few seconds later Liam came in with my towel.

"Thanks." I said and stepped out the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my bedroom. Liam was sitting in my bed texting. I took out a bra and some underwear and went inside my walk in closet.

I looked around for the perfect outfit. Tonight me and Liam were going to a party. He was invited and so was I. I should say we're popular but weren't. Me and Liam were always together. He was the quarter back and I was the head cheer leader.

People always thought just because we hung out a lot that we're together but we're not, we're just friends, best friends. We've been best friends since we were 2 years old. Our parents we're friends since college. And had us the same day so, you could say were best friends with the same birthday, but Liam is older by three minutes.

Once I found the perfect outfit, I put it on then slipped on my shoes. I looked in the mirror then did my make up. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and Liam wasn't in my room any more. I guess he went downstairs so I went downstairs. Liam was waiting by the door on his phone. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Finally you came downstairs, I just don't know why you spend so much time putting on make up. Your a natural beauty." he said which melted my heart. I don't know why, but I always had a crush on Liam, but it was always little. It never got to the point where I loved him or anything. I mean who wouldn't love him, he has a great body, great smile and amazing brown eyes, and I'm day dreaming about him again.

When we got in his car he started driving to the party. Once we got there he parked and he both walked towards the house. People were laying all over the lawn. There were red and blue cups laying everywhere and the music was so loud you could hear it a block away. We walked in and the party was live, girls were dancing on the table with only half of their clothes on and most of the guys were in the kitchen playing beer pong or cheering on the girls.

Girls were grinding on guys and the room smelled of alcohol and sweat. Me and Liam walked into the kitchen and he handed me a beer. I didn't drink that much so I just took the beer and took a sip. Liam grabbed a beer and chugged it down. He walked away and went to his friend Zack.

When I turned around there was my friend Holly making out with this guy in the corner. Typical Holly. I walked to them and yanked him off her making her to growl, Jesus calm down tigers .But when she looked at me her face turned up into a smile. She hugged me and I smiled.

"It's about time you got here. I got bored waiting for you so I just started making out with that guy," she said pointing to the guy she was making out with, which is now making out with yet another girl.

"I'm sorry, I had to look good." I said pointing to my outfit. I had on a white crop top, a leather jacket and some black leather pants with some black high heels. She looked down at my outfit and literally gawked at me.

"Well you do look good. All the guys will be following you around like lost puppies." she said and I laughed. It was true since I'm the head cheer leader guys were already asking me out, but now that I'm dressed like this they will be all over me. An upbeat some came on and Holly grabbed my hand.

"Oh come on I love this song," she said and dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing. Me and Holly rocked our hips to the beat and soon some guys came and danced around us. From the corner of my eyes I saw Liam starring at me with pure lust in his eyes. I just smiled and kept dancing.

Liam P.O.V

When an upbeat song came on I saw most of the girls go to the dance floor including Naomi and her friend Holly. As the song was on I saw her moving her hips to the music. She looked really hot and I wanted to just go over there and kiss her. I know she's my best friend but I can't help it. I've been in love with her since we met, so you could say it was love at first sight for me.

I tried going out with other girls to stop the feelings but they just grew stronger. Only Zack knows I love her. He says I should tell her but I don't want to ruin our 17 year old friendship. Because I would not be myself if I lost that bond. I would be lonely and heartbroken.

As I was just starring at her like a love stuck puppy and I couldn't help it. She was beautiful on the inside and outside. She had all the curves in the right places and was a natural beauty. She didn't have to wear slutty clothes to make guys notice her, it was her beauty and personality that made guys want her. I sat my beer down and walked over to her as she kept dancing.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and smiled.

Oh god that smile, that beautiful smile.

"Hey Liam wanna dance?" she asked me and I shook my head yes with excitement. Another song came on and we started dancing together. She started grinding on me and I didn't mind because this is what we do when we go to other parties. Everyone soon started dancing and the atmosphere got hotter. Girls were grinding on boys and most girls was giving lap dance's on the couch. Me and Naomi just kept dancing and didn't stop. Most people were getting tired or some couples were going upstairs to do who knows what.

Soon the music went off and everyone stopped dancing. Naomi was rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Hey are you ready to go home?" I asked her and she shook her head.

I grabbed her hand and I felt a bolt of electricity go through my hand. I walked her to my car and put her in the passenger seat. I walked over to the driver's sear, got in and started the car. On the way to her house she was sleep laying on the window, lightly snoring. Once I got there I got up and lifted her out and carried her into the house and upstairs to her room.

I laid her down on her bed and took of her shoes and put them in her closet. Then I pulled the cover her and kissed her head. I was about to leave when she pulled me down with her and wrapped her arms around me.

"Liam please stay with me," she said but she was still asleep. I just shrugged and pulled the covers over me and laid there with her. Her body was so close to mine I could feel the electricity radiating through my body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked at her while sleeping. She was so beautiful it made no sense. Her eyes were closed and you could see her long pretty lashes. Her lips were a light pink and closed. I could hear light snores and it was beautiful. Everything about Naomi was beautiful.

I laid there for a few more minutes looking at her until my eyes started getting heavy. I closed my eyes and moved closer to Naomi dreaming of her gorgeous face.

____________________________________

So this is the first chapter and I know this is kind of short but as you read the story the chapters will get longer. Also I will try to update every other day so you don't have to wait long days and hours so don't worry. Also there will be no sequel to this book so when I do get far in the book, you will know for sure.

Thanks!!!!