Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman

Liam P.O.V (a month later)

"Liam I'm ready now come on." Naomi yelled from downstairs. 

"Ok I'm coming." I yelled back and left our room. Today was Monday but Naomi and I weren't going to school. Today we would be going to the clinic for our second ultrasound. After two weeks of finding out Naomi was pregnant, she made an appointment and had an ultrasound. When I heard our baby's heartbeat, it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. I'm not going to lie, I shed a little tear.

Then she told our friends and they were more then excited for us. Our parents decided to visit us every week instead of twice a month. So before they left they bought us a whole bunch of food and stuff Naomi would be craving.

Once I was downstairs I saw Naomi waiting impatiently by the door, angrily looking at me.

"I'm sorry I had to get some money." I said and she just groaned and walked out the door. I got in my car I bought a week ago and started up the car and drove off to the clinic. Once we got there I parked and I got out going to the other side and helped Naomi out. I held her hand and together we walked to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you?" A lady in her mid-thirties smiled at us.

"We're here for an ultrasound, Naomi Clark." I said and she nodded searching on her computer.

"Oh there you are, your in room 220." She said and we nodded.

"Thank you." Liam said and we walked to room 220. Dr. Lloyd wasn't here yet so we decide to just wait in the room for her. Naomi was laying on the bed and was slowly rubbing her stomach. I looked at her in awe and when she looked at me she smiled.

I was about to kiss her when the door swung open and Dr. Lloyd walked in with a smile on her face.

"Hello Naomi, hello Liam." She said and we waved at her. 

"How are you guys?" She asked.

"We're good."Naomi said.

"That's good to hear." Dr. Lloyd answered pulling up Naomi's shirt and she started putting the clear gel on her stomach. Dr. Lloyd brought out the screen and pointed to it. We both looked at the screen and heard the baby's heartbeat while looking at the baby move around.

I looked at Naomi seeing she had tears in her eyes. I quickly wiped them away and she smiled grabbing my hand.

"He's so little." she said to me. 

"Well it looks like this little person flipped." Dr. Lloyd said and I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Naomi I asked, confusion clearly in her voice.

"It looked like the baby was uncomfortable, so it moved to a more comfortable position." She explained to us.

"Is the baby healthy?" I asked.

"Yes very healthy. The heartbeat is steady, the blood flow is good. Everything seems to be good."

"When will we find out the gender?" I asked.

"If you want to, the next time you see me you can make an appointment to find out the time you ant to know the gender." Dr. Lloyd suggested and we nodded. 

"How about in the next 2-3 months.?" Naomi said and Dr. Lloyd nodded.

"Just be sure to make an appointment." she said and cleaned the gel off Naomi's stomach. I pulled Naomi's shirt down and helped her off the bed. We scheduled our next appointment for next month and walked out the clinic hand in hand.