Ex-Best Friend

Holly P.O.V

It's been a two weeks since Naomi found out about Troy and I've been trying to talk to her. That day when she came back from wherever she was, she would not talk to me or Troy. I get why she doesn't want to talk to me but she needs to hear my side of the story. I've been calling, texting and even going to her house so I could talk to her but she just doesn't want to talk to me.

I sadly walked to my locker and opened it putting all my books in it. I was at school and was going to my last class which Naomi had the same class. I walked to class and when I got in there she was sitting down talking to Liam. I sat next to her and she moved to another seat. Students started to fill the room and there was only one seat left and that was next beside her so I took it.

She looked at me with hate in her eyes and scooted away from me. The teacher came in and started teaching the lesson. Half way through the lesson I tapped Naomi's shoulder but she ignored me. I tapped her shoulder again but she slapped my hand away. I took out a sheet of paper and wrote down something.

Then I balled it up and through it at her but it hit her face.

"What the hell is your problem can't you see I'm trying to learn!" she yelled and everyone including the teacher looked at her.

"Miss Clark please leave, your disrupting my class." Mr. Burke, our teacher said.

"But she threw a paper ball at me." Naomi yelled back.

"Well both of you can leave my class then." he said and Naomi grabbed her stuff and stormed out them room. I grabbed my stuff and followed her.

"Naomi please wait." I said rushing after her.

"Leave me the fuck alone Holly I have nothing more to say to you. You are nothing but a back stabbing two timing whore." she yelled in my face.

"But Naomi I'm so sorry please forgive I'm your best friend." I pleaded with the urge of tears falling down my cheeks.

"Your not sorry at all. And your not my best friend. Best friends wouldn't do that to each other. Your not even my friend so stay the hell away from me, I hate you." She said and walked away.

I can't believe this. I Iost my best friend for good, she's never going to forgive me. I feel like throwing up so I run to the bathroom into the stall and throw up in the toilet. After throwing up two more times I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out. Then I washed my hands and wiped my teary eyes.

But it was no use since more tears came down my face. I wiped my face again and walked out the bathroom and heard the bell ringing. I didn't feel like going to my locker so I just walked out the school and started walking home. Once I got home I saw my mom in the kitchen making lunch.

"Hey mom," I greeted her once I closed the door.

"Hey sweetheart I'm making lunch you want some?" she asked and I shook my head no.

"No thanks mom, I don't feel too good." I said and she frowned.

"Well go upstairs and get some rest." she said and I waved her good bye and went upstairs to my room. I put my bag down and laid down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

____________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

"Mom I'm home." I yelled walking in my house.

I looked in the kitchen and no body was in there so I walked in the living room and no body was there either. So I set my bag down on the couch and walked upstairs in her room to see her sleeping.