5 Years Later(Epilogue)

Naomi P.O.V

"Trevor come eat breakfast baby." I yelled from the kitchen. 

"Ok mommy." I heard my four year old son's small voice say. I put his eggs and pancakes on a plate and stood by the table waiting for him. I heard his little feet come downstairs and saw him appear from behind a wall, rubbing his little sleepy eyes. 

"Aw did mommy wake you up." I said and he shook his head.

"No daddy did." he said and I picked him up putting kisses all over his face. He started giggling and I put him in his high chair. 

"Where is daddy Trevor?" I asked and he pointed to the stairs. 

"Stay here and I'll go get him," I said and he nodded eating his food. I walked upstairs and looked in our room to see Liam struggling to tie his tie in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around his waist and his body softened. He turned around and smiled.

"Need help?" I asked and he nodded. I stood in front of him and tied his tie. He was smiling down at me and I smiled back. 

"What?"

"Nothing, its just you stayed this beautiful after four years of us being married." He said and I blushed. I can't believe we've been married for four year and he still makes my insides heat up. He was about to lean down and kiss me when we heard Trevor's voice.

"Mommy I'm finished." he yelled and I sighed. 

"Come on and see your son before you leave for work." I said and he followed me downstairs. I took Trevor's empty plate and put it in the sink.

"Hey little man what's up." He picked up Trevor and started tickling him. 

"Daddy stop." he giggled. Liam stopped and kissed him on the cheek. Liam looked at is watch and frowned. 

"Well little man its time for me to go." he said and Trevor frowned.

"But do you have to go?" he asked sadly. 

"Yeah I have to so I can take care of you mommy." he explained. 

"Will you be home by dinner." he asked. 

"Of course I will little man," he said hugging him.

"But you said that the last time." he said crying. I walked over to Trevor and got down to his level. 

"Baby don't cry daddy will be home for dinner I promise." I said hugging Trevor while he cried on my shoulder. Liam looked at him sadly and I gave him a slight smile. Liam pulled out his phone and dialed a number and went into the living room. 

"How about  you help mommy wash the dishes?" I smiled and he nodded wiping his tears. 

"Ok come on," I said and picked him up putting him on the counter by the sink. 

"I will wash and you will dry and put them in the cabinets. okay?" he nodded and Liam came out the living room with a big smile on his face. He walked in the kitchen and stood in front of Trevor. 

"Guess what little man." Liam said with a big smile on his face and Trevor frowned looking at him. 

"Daddy gets a week off work, so I'll have more time with you." he said and Trevor jumped on Liam cheering. 

"So can we go to the park." he asked and Liam nodded and his face lit up. 

"You go put on some clothes and let me talk to mommy." Liam said and he carried his little feet upstairs. 

"So what did you tell your boss." I talked looking at him. 

"Well I called and asked can I have a few days off and he said he was gonna give me a week off anyway for all my hard work." he smiled.