Special Memories

Liam's P.O.V

"Liam where are you taking me?" Naomi asked.

"I'm not telling you, so stop asking." I said and she groaned. I kept my hands over her eyes and when I recognized the area I stopped.

"Ok were finally here?" I said and she jumped up and down.

"Ok you ready?" I asked and she nodded. I removed my hands from here face and she looked up. I looked at her face and her eyes were wide.

"Ya like?" I asked and she jumped on me bringing me in a hug with her. I hugged her back and pulled away after a few seconds.

"Oh my gosh. Liam I haven't been here in so long." she said and I smiled.

"Me either. I was thinking about all our old special memories when I thought about the tree house." I said.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go." She said and grabbed my hand. 

We climbed up the ladder and walked across the bridge. We opened the door and her smile grew even wider then before. When I looked around it was still the same. Once you walk in, on the left, there is a small desk with pictures on the wall of me and Naomi when we first played in it together. On the right side there was more pictures on the wall but there was a small couch. And in the middle on the room is a rug. All over the walls are pictures we drew when we were young.

I smiled at all the pictures because they bring back so many special memories of me and Naomi. I remember this is where I first kissed her.

 I remember that memory like it was yesterday.

Five year old Liam and Naomi (flashback)

"Hey Liam, look at my picture I drew of us." Naomi said and I ran over to look at her picture. I looked at the picture and smiled. Naomi wasn't a good drawer but I still liked it because she made an effort. The picture was of a little girl and boy holding hands smiling. I looked at her and she was smiling big waiting for my answer.

"I love it," I said and she gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and inhaled her scent. She always smelled like vanilla and I loved that smell and I always will. She kissed my cheek and pulled away. I just starred at her surprised, my cheeks were probably red because of the kiss she gave me. She looked away and I grabbed her cheek with my hand and kissed her right on the lips.

She was shocked at first but then kissed back. After a five seconds she pulled away with rosy red cheeks.

"Liam why did you kiss me?" she asked but was smiling.

"Because I love you and your my best friends." I said and she smiled even bigger.

"I love you to Liam, and your my best friend" she said and hugged me." I love you forever and always," she said and pulled away from her.

For the rest on the day we just sat in the tree house and colored. After coloring we hung up all our drawing around the walls. After that my mom brought us some milk and cookies and we played gold fish. Naomi loved that game and always won. Sometimes I got mad because she always won but I knew I couldn't stay mad at her for long.

She is a beautiful and nice person outside and inside. Every day we went to tree house to play and do whatever. We would sit there for hours and would always fall sleep wrapped in each other's arms. I always loved that because sometimes she would have night mares and I would be there to keep her safe, and she always felt save in my arms. I knew from that day forward I was in love with Naomi even more but never told her.