New School New Me

Naomi P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

The sound of my alarm woke me up. Today was the first day of school and I wanted to look my best. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom, stripping out my clothes, turning on the the hot water and getting in the shower. I washed my hair and my body and once I was done I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. I went to my dresser and put on a some black underwear and a matching bra.

After drying off I rubbed some lotion on my legs, arms and face. I put on my white shirt and then put on the black and white skirt. I got my black heels out my closet and put them on then walking over to my vanity to do my make up. I wanted to look sexy, classy and cute at the same time. So I went for a smokie eye look.

After that, I put on some purple lip stick and dried my hair then curling it. I grabbed my glasses I bought and put them on just for style. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my look. I grabbed my book bag with my tie in it and walked downstairs into the kitchen to make me something to eat. I pulled out the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the milk and made me a bowl.

I was half way done when Liam came downstairs dressed in his uniform. He sat across from me and made himself a bowl of cereal. "I like the new look." he said pointing to my glasses and I chuckled.

"Thanks, I wanted to try something new." I said and got up putting my bowl in the sink.

"That's good." he said and put his empty bowl in the sink.

"What time is it?" I asked Liam and he looked at his watch.

"Its seven forty-five let's go the bus should be out there." he said and I grabbed my bag and we walked out locking the door behind us. We walked to the corner and waited for about two minutes before a big light blue school bus pulled up in front of us. The driver opened the door and we stepped on the bus and found a seat in the back. As we walked down the aisle all the kids looked at us.

After the bus picked up the rest of the kids, it drove to school and parked in front of the building. The driver opened the door and me and Liam stepped out and walked to the front door. When we walked in school everyone turned to look at us. I grabbed Liam's hand and squeezed it and he squeezes it back. We went to the front office and got our locker combination and schedules.

I walked to my locker and thankfully Liam's locker was next beside mines. 

Thank God for that. 

"So what classes do you have?" he asked and I looked at my schedule.

"I have Math, Biology, Construction, Lunch, Art, Study Hall, English 4." I said reading my schedule.

"See that's good we have Construction, Art, Study Hall and English together. So most of the day I'll be with you." he said and I nodded. The bell rung and I sighed.

Liam grabbed my face in his hands and looked me deep in my eyes. From the corner of my eye I could see some students watching us.

"Don't worry about anything okay. I'm here to protect you and I will always be here I promise. Have a good day and see you at lunch." he said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and walked away to Math class. As soon as I got in the bell rung and I took the last seat that was available, which was the seat in the back by the window. The teacher walked in with his clip board and stood in front of the class.

"Hello everyone we have a new student joining us today from Washington DC. Would Miss Naomi Clark please stand up." the teacher said and everyone looked at me and I stood up.