The Hospital (part 1)

Naomi P.O.V

When I woke up all I could here was the sound of a machine. I slowly opened my eyes and a bright light blinded my view. I  heard someone next to me and looked to my side and saw my mom, peacefully sleeping. I sat up noticing that I was in the hospital. How long was I in here?

"Mom." I cracked and winced at my voice. I shook her slightly and she looked around before her eyes settled on me.

"Oh my gosh Naomi honey I was so worried." She said silently hugging me.

"Mom what are you doing here, what happened?" I asked and she handed me a glass of water. I took the cup and drunk all of the water. Now my throat feels a lot more better.

"Baby you passed out." She said.

"For how long?"

"Almost 2 days." She said and I gasped. I was passed put for almost two days.

"They said you had a panic attacked and passed out." She explained.

"Oh but who brought me here?" I asked.

"Liam did." When she mention his name all the bones in my body turned cold.

"Why is he here, where is he?" I said.

"He came to see if you were okay he's right outside the door." She said.

"Well can you tell him to leave please." I said with all the venom in my voice.

"Naomi whatever he did I'm sure he's sorry but you need to talk to him he feels really bad. He does not want to be the cause of losing the baby." She said softly.

"Of course he feels sorry he cheated on me." I said and her eyes widened.

"Naomi please stay calm I don't want you to have another panic attack." She grabbed my hand kissing it. I nodded and just then I thought about something.

"How is my baby?" I said and she smiled.

"The baby is fine and healthy you have nothing to worry about." She said and I nodded.

"Look I'll go tell the doctor your awake, I'll be right back." She said and I nodded. She walked out and I noticed the tv was on. I sat silently watching tv and suddenly the door opened but the doctor didn't come in he did. He stood by the door and looked at me guiltily. He was about to open his mouth and sat something but I held my hand to stop him.

"Look Liam, I don't want to hear your sorry excuses. And saying you were drunk is an excuse and I don't want to hear it." I said with my voice full of venom and confidence.

"But Naomi what about us?" He said.

"There is no us you ruined that the minute you slept with another girl." I yelled and he flinched.

"But Naomi I love you, I can't lose you. I know I was stupid for getting drunk and I'm so sorry." he pleaded crying walking towards me.

"Being drunk is an excuse. You don't love me because if you did you wouldn't have slept with another girl." I said and some tears came down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and he came close to me and caressed my check. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch.

Why did he have to cheat on me. Right when we have a baby on the way. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me regretfully. I took his hand off and turned the other way so my back was facing him.

"Please leave." I whispered. I heard the door open but before it closed he said something.

"I love you Naomi." He said and the door closed. Once he was gone I broke down. I never thought he would cheat on me. I thought he loved me. I love him so much. Why did he do that? What made him cheat on me? Is it my fault?

As I was crying I felt a warm hand on my back and I knew that it was my mom. I turned around and saw my mom sadly smiling at me. I hugged her tight and cried on her should.

"Baby girl he didn't mean it. Liam loves you doll. He couldn't even sleep knowing you were here not awake, and." She said rubbing my back gently.

"But I love him so much." I cried.

"I know you love him, and he loves you to. He was drunk Naomi." She said softly.

"But mom...." I said but she cut me off.

"Naomi if he noticed what he did and came to you then he's more in love with than you think. But if he stayed with the girl, then he doesn't."

"But listen." she said pulling away making me look in her eyes." Liam is a good boy. He told you straight to your face his mistake and he regrets it."

"But mom he broke my heart." I said and she sighed.

"I know baby, but sometimes you have to learn how to forgive and forget." She smiled at me and I smiled back nodding.

"Now you look tired and stressed, it's not good for the baby. Now get some sleep Hopefully the doctor will be here soon, it got a little busy out there." She kissed my forehead and I nodded. I laid on the pillow and she left out turning off the lights.

I closed my eyes and thought of one thing before going to sleep. 

Should I forgive him?

________________________________________

Liam P.O.V

"Liam can I talk you please?" Naomi's mom, Belle asked and I nodded. She came out Naomi's room and walked into an empty waiting area.

"Liam you hurt Naomi really bad." She said.

"I know and I've been trying to talk to her but she's so mad that she won't talk to me." I sighed.

"Liam listen I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen but give her some time and she'll come around." She reassured me and I nodded.

"She loves you Liam, I know that for sure and you love her so be patient." She smiled and pulled me in a hug and I hugged her back.

"Is she awake still, I want to talk to her?" I asked and she shook her head.

"She's sleeping now. Oh and the baby is okay." She smiled and I almost forgot to ask because I was so worried about Naomi.

"But Liam go home get some rest you'll see her tomorrow." Belle said and I nodded. Once she was gone I walked in Naomi's room and saw her sleeping. I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. I left out the room making sure not to wake her and went home.

________________________________

OMG only 4 more chapters until BFWB is over. Just stay calm and keep reading.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*