Benefits

Naomi P.O.V

Ok I've been thinking about how to tell Liam that we can actually work somehow. I don't want to officially become a couple but I want to test some things out. I want us to be together but not fully. I know it doesn't make sense but it does to me. Holly came in and I told her everything I was going to tell Liam. She said herself it didn't make since but she was going to do it anyway. 

I asked her can she find Liam for me since I couldn't get out of bed until later when I go home. I was completely in thought when someone knocked on my door. I yelled come in and Liam's head peeked through the door.

''Hey Holly said you wanted to talk to me.'' He said and I nodded.

''Yeah I did you can sit next to me.'' I said as I patted the place next to me on the bed. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He got in the space next beside me and looked at me deep in the eyes waiting for me to speak. 

''So what did you want to talk about?'' he asked.

''Ok so I thought a lot about what you said and I came up with something.'' I started.

''Really?'' he asked raising his eyebrow and I nodded slowly.

''Yeah, I want us to be together but I feel like something will go wrong. I feel like we have a great connection but there is something inside me holding me back which I know is my feelings.'' I said but he looked lost.

''So what do you suggest we do?''

''Well I was thinking we could be together but not in a relationship type of way.'' I said slowly and he looked confused.

''What are you trying to say?'' he asked unsure.

''I don't know, it's hard to explain.'' I said. The room got quiet and Liam looked like he was in deep thought. I looked at him and then he starred at me.

''I think I know what you mean.'' he said. 

''Really?".

''Yea I think I know what you mean when you say we could be together but not in a relationship type of way. Were you talking about the friends with benefits type of way?'' he asked.

''No, yes that's exactly what I was thinking.'' I said and he smiled.

''Well what will we tell our parents?'' he asked.

''Well I was thinking we didn't have to tell our parents or any one else for that matter.'' I said and he nodded with a huge smile. I smiled back and then he started leaning in. I didn't know what was happening but I soon found myself also leaning in and when our lips touched, my heart raced and my stomach started doing flips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I winched. He lightened his grip around my waist and I pulled him closer deepening the kiss. He licked my  bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth to let him in.

His tongue started dancing with mine and he sucked on it. A moan came from my throat and I pulled away from some air. He grabbed my neck and connected his lips to mine again. I shoved my tongue in his mouth wanting to taste him and he let out a groan. After I sucked on his bottom lip he started sucking on my lip and I could feel his teeth through the kiss.

After about five more minutes of making out we heard a knock on the door and we pulled away and faced the tv, which was on. The door opened and Rose peeked inside and smiled at us. ''Hey guys I just wanted to check up on Naomi, to see how she was going since I didn't get the chance.''  I smiled and she sat in the chair next beside the bed.

''So your mom told me you guys were arguing, are you okay now?'' she asked and we both shook are heads yes.

''Yeah we're okay now, it's just he thought that everything that's happened is his fault and I had to explain to him that it wasn't,'' I lied and she nodded.