I'M PREGNANT

Naomi P.O.V

The next morning I woke up alone in bed. I walked to my mom's room and saw that she was gone. I looked and the other room and found that Liam's parents were also gone. Going downstairs I smelt a wonderful breakfast being cooked. Liam was at the stove flipping pancakes and I still couldn't find my mom.

"Hey beautiful good morning." Liam smiled. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Where are our parents?" I asked.

"They went out. They said they went on a tour of New York."

"Oh what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Just some pancakes, eggs and bacon your favorite." He smiled at me. I took my phone from out my pocket and was about to dial Amber's when I smelled the most disgusting thing and ran to the bathroom and puked. I felt my hair being held and my back was patted. Once I finished throwing up, I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out.

Liam stood by the door and just watched me with worried eyes. " Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine what was that smell?" I asked.

"It was bacon, your favorite." He shrugged.

"Well can you get rid of it." I asked and he nodded. I stood in the bathroom just in case the smell was back. Once he yelled the smell was gone I slowly walked out the bathroom and sat down at the kitchen table. He handed me a plate with just eggs and pancakes on it and sat down and started eating his food.

While I was eating Liam would steal a few glances my way. When I was done I put my plate in the sink and heard the door open and close. I peaked out the kitchen to see Amber, Stephan, Keaton, China, Olive and Joshua. I came out the kitchen and sat down in the living room with them.

"Hey guys." I said giving them all a hug.

"Are okay from yesterday?" China asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess." I said and she nodded.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Joshua asked.

"Well our parents are here so we might just hang with them the whole day." Liam said.

"Oh your parents are here when can we meet them"? China said excitedly.

"China clam down. Sorry guys she likes meeting people's parents." Olive said and we all just laughed. For the rest of that time we just joked around and played games. We were playing Uno and I kept winning most of the games. I heard the door open and close and that's when I heard my moms voice.

"Mom were in the living room." I yelled out. She came in and her face lit up.

"I see you have some friends over." She said.

"Yeah mom this is Amber, China, Olive, Keaton, Stephan to Joshua. Guys this is my mom." I said pointing to everyone.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Clark." They said.

"Its nice to meet all of you and please call me Bella." She said.

"Mom where's Liam's parents?" I asked.

"There in the kitchen making lunch. I just bet you kids are hungry." My mom said and they nodded eagerly.

"Well if you want to you guys can help." She suggested and they all nodded following her to the kitchen.

"I think this will be fun." Liam said.

"I do to." I said and we both laughed. I gave him a peck on the lips and pulled him up.