Troy's Party

Liam P.O.V

So today is Troy's party and Naomi told me I could go with her. When I first heard about it, I didn't want to come. But now that Naomi is going I want to see what Troy is up to. He doesn't really seem like he likes Naomi, he only wants to get in her pants. And I don't want her to get hurt.

"Hey Liam are you going to that new kid's party tonight?" Zach asked me and I nodded.

 "I need to see what he's trying to do to Naomi."

"Well I'll help you because for some reason I have a bad feeling about him. He's seems like a player and I know a player when I see one."

"Me too but Naomi doesn't believe me," I said.

"Well let me talk to her, some how she always believe me," he said and patted my back.

"Yeah she does and I don't know why." I said and he laughed .

"Well I got your back. And did you tell her about how you feel about her?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I told her when she was at the hospital. At first she was upset but now she's over it."

"Well that's good, so are you guys together?"

"No," I said and he looked at me as if I had two heads. 

"Why?" he asked.

"She still needed time to  process all of it, so I gave her some time and she don't want out friendship to get ruined."

"Oh," was all he said."Well Liam I have to go to home my mom's freaking out about my grades, I'll see you tonight." he said and I nodded. He walked away and I started walking to my car. I got in, started it and drove off to Naomi's house. Once I got there I parked and walked in her house. It was quiet and I knew her parents were at work.

I walked upstairs into her room to see her standing in front of her closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't have anything to wear tonight." She whined.

"Yes you do." I said and picked up a random shirt and shorts. I threw them at her and pointed top her high black boots. She looked at the outfit and smiled.

"This might actually work, thanks Liam." She said and have me a hug.

"Okay now get ready I'll be waiting downstairs for you." She nodded and in walked out her room and waited downstairs.

________________________________

Naomi's P.O.V

Once Liam picked out my outfit, I threw it on the bed and took a shower.  When I was done I dried off and put on my clothes. I then dried my hair and straightened it. I did my make up, making sure not to put so much on. I looked in the mirror one last time and smiled.

Liam sure does know how to pick out clothes. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs and saw Holly at the door. 

"Hey Holly," I said once I got downstairs.

"Hey Nay, you look hot."

"Thanks," I said.

"Okay are you girls ready to go?" Liam spoke up and we nodded. We walked to the door and got on Liam's car. He got in the car and started it up and we were off. I don't know how but Liam knew where Troy lived, I guess he asked someone that was going to the party. When we got on his street, you could hear the loud music that was blasting from the speakers. We got to his house and saw kids everywhere in the front yard, in the back yard, even on the roof. Some were on the lawn laying down, some were puking their guts out and some were dancing. We go out the car and I had to step over someone that was laying on the ground.

I walked in the house and all the lights were off and the music was even louder inside than outside. Holly walked away to get a drink and Liam stood next to me, looking around. I looked around looking for Troy and I spotted him in the kitchen. I walked towards him and I felt someone following me. I looked behind me seeing Liam following me. I rolled my eyes and continued going to Troy. When he saw me he smiled and brushed his friends away.

"Hey Naomi you made it." He said and hugged me which surprised me, but I hugged him back.

"Yeah you invited me so I came." I said and he looked at Liam behind me. 

"Oh I hope it's okay that I brought Liam with me." I said.

"Nah it's all good, the more the merrier."  he said. 

"Thanks Troy your the best." 

"Well enjoy, the drinks are in here and the dance floor is in the living room." he said and I nodded. I walked further into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. There were different types of liquor so I picked up a beer just to get started. I opened it taking a sip. I looked around for Holly and found her dancing with some random boy. Seeing her dancing gave me the urge to dance. 

So I gulped down the rest of my beer and walked to the living room.