Secrets, Secrets

Holly P.O.V

When I woke up I had a massive headache, I yawned and sat up rubbing my head. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my room, but somebody else's, a boy's room. I heard a groan and looked next to me and my eyeballs almost fell out. Troy was laying down next to me with no clothes on. I looked down and saw that I didn't have any clothes on either. Time to panic!!!

Fuck!!!

 I cursed to my self, I got up and ran to his bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw lines of love bites on my neck. I just had sex and lost my virginity to Troy. I didn't want to lose it until I was married. 

No no no no no.

I walked back in the room to see Troy still sleep. I looked around the room and got up all my clothes, putting them on quietly. I was about to sneak out the room when I saw Troy sitting up with a small frown on his face.

"Where are you going?" he asked and I just stood there.

Naomi will kill me if she ever found out about this. She will hate me and I would be lonely with no best friend. She's the best best friend I ever had. 

"Holly are you okay?" he asked touching my cheek and I stepped back. I didn't even notice he walked over here.

"Troy last night shouldn't have happened." I said and was about to open the door but he closed it. Wow he moves fast.

"What do you mean, last night was amazing. You were amazing," he said and put his arms around my waist but I pulled away.

"Troy this can't happen, we can't happen. Naomi will kill me if she ever found out about this," I said as tears threatened to fall. I really fucked up this time, and I mean big time. 

"But she won't. And plus I really don't like her as much as I like you Holly." He said and I starred at him wide eyed.

"But what about all those paintings of her you made?" I asked and he sighed.

"I was just being nice, plus she liked my drawings."

"But still she told me lots of things about you, she really likes you Troy." A tear feel from my cheek and I wiped it away.

"Holly please I like you a lot. I've liked you since I saw you in the hall way of the school, I promise you Naomi does not have to find out. It can be our little secret. And when the time is right I'll tell her the truth." He said with sincere hopeful eyes.

"Okay but when the time is right we will tell her together." I said and he nodded. He lifted my chin up with his thumb and brought his lips to mine. The kiss was slow and passionate but  turned into a fast and hungry one.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he walked to the bed. He sat down trailing kisses down my neck. I cocked my head back giving him more access to my neck. He started sucking on my neck and I bit my lip preventing myself from moaning.

He took off my top and threw it on the floor. He rolled us over so he was on top and I was on the bottom. He took off his pants exposing himself and I blushed. He starting trailing kisses down my body and stopped at my waist. He pulled down my skirt along with my panties.

My face was so red and I moaned out loud when he started kissing me on the inside of my thighs. He came back up to my mouth and started kissing me. He positioned himself and entered me. I winced and after a few minutes our moans filled the room.

________________________________

We were just laying there in his bed breathing heavily and starring at the ceiling. I just couldn't stop smiling. Me and Troy did about three rounds and it felt great. I didn't know after losing your virginity you would feel this great. Troy looked at me and brought his lips to mine.

I pulled away and he frowned, I laughed and got up covering myself with his blankets. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was twelve forty-five. When I turned around Troy was putting on some sweat pants. He handed me his shirt and I put it on. I grabbed my skirt and put it on.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked and I shook my head.

"What? Why?" He asked and I smiled.

"I want to be here with you." I said and he pecked my lips.

"Let's go downstairs, I have a lot to clean up." He said and I followed him downstairs. The house was a complete mess. There were beer cans and cups everywhere and lots of trash on the ground. There were liquor bottles all around the kitchen table. And someone one was laying on the couch with a slice of pizza stuck to their face. 

I woke the guy up and he left the house with a pizza stain on his face. 

Me and Troy grabbed trash bags and started picking up all the trash and all the beer cans. After that Troy grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floors while I cleared all the liquor bottles from the kitchen. We both moped the floors until they were sparkling clean. After the house was completely clean me and Troy went back to his room and sat on the bed. I heard a phone ringing and noticed it was mine.

I looked at the screen and saw Naomi's face. I frowned and just let it ring. I still felt kind of guilty for doing this, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? My phone rang again and I just let it ring. Once it stopped I felt Troy's lips on my neck making moan.

I turned around and brought his lips to mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore my mouth. I pulled on his hair making him groan in my mouth. He pulled away trailing kisses down my neck. My body started getting hot and I wanted him so bad.

I pulled away breathing heavily. He looked at me smiling and was also breathing heavily.

"How about we just watch a movie?" He suggested and I shook my head. Troy grabbed his laptop and turned on Netflix. He laid back on the bed while I sat between his legs laying on him. He sat his laptop in the middle of my legs. He turned on the movie and I relaxed as we both watched the movie.

_______________________________

I didn't know I feel asleep until I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. Troy was wide awake and smiling at me."Were you watching me sleep? " I asked.

"Yup," he said piping the 'p'. " You look so adorable and innocent." he said and I smiled. I sat up looking at the time seeing it was seven forty-three. I signed and rubbed my head. I should probably be getting home I don't want my mom to worry.

"Come on I don't want your mom worrying about you." He said as if reading my mind. I put my clothes on and he put his clothes on. We headed downstairs, out his house and into his car. He started the car and I told him my address. Once he got there he parked infront of my house and I kissed him goodnight. I entered my house and my parents were in the living room.

"Hey mom, hey dad," I greeted them. They turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey sweetheart, how was the party?" She asked and I smiled.

"Actually fun." I said and they smiled. I went upstairs into my room and took off all my clothes. I actually thought my parents would be worried about me. I guess their used to it. Once I changed into my pajamas I got in my bed and checked my phone for any messages. I yawned and there was one from Troy.

Troy: goodnight 💜

I looked at the message and smiled I was too sleepy too respond so I put my phone on the charger and fell fast to sleep.