Drawing With Troy

Naomi P.O.V

''Don't you just hate Mondays,'' Holly said to me as we closed our lockers.

''Yes you know I hate Monday's.'' I said annoyed. As everyone knows I hate Monday's, because I party every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I hate waking up on Mondays. They are so boring and they never have any action. And what I mean by that is nothing good happens on Mondays, for example. This morning I came on my period and became really cranky. The only thing that can calm me down is chocolate, and it's bad enough I have this heavy ass leg brace on since I got my cast off last week. 

"Well I was wondering what are you doing after cheer leading practice," Holly asked. 

"Well really nothing, what did you have in mind?" I asked. 

"Well my mom just got me the new season of Supernatural on DVD, and I was wondering do you want to come and watch with me?''

''I don't know I have a lot of work to make up while I was out in the hospital. But when I finish I will come over.'' I said and she smiled.

''Thanks Nay your the best.'' she gave me a hug and ran off to her next class. The bell rung and all the students walked swiftly to their next class. I was almost to my class but something or someone pulled me by my waist and pulled into the janitor's closet. I was breathing really hard and my leg started hurting when I got pulled in.

I was about to yell at whoever pulled me in here when I felt someone's soft plumped lips on mine. And from the softness I could tell it was Liam's lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer, while he ran his hands down my thigh and lifted me up  holding me up against the wall.

He forced his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it, causing him too moan. He bit my bottom lip making me gasped in surprise and I pulled away.

''You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that,'' he said out of breath and I laughed.

''What? What did I say.'' he said. I kissed his lips on more time and he smiled.

''You could have kissed me in the car this morning.'' I said and he threw his head back which made him hit the shelf and made me laugh again. He rubbed his head and glared at me and I laughed more.

''Look handsome as much as I would like to finish this, we have to get to class.'' I said and he kissed my lips one more time.

''Ok,'' he said and opened the door. He looked left and right then walked out. I looked left and right then walked out a few seconds later. Since I got my cast off I got a brace on that heps me walk better. I closed the door and started walking to the main desk to get a late pass. When I turned the corner my head hit a locker and I fell down with a loud thud.

I looked up and saw some familiar brown chocolate eyes. I blinked a couple of times and saw that it was Troy with a worried expression in his face. 

''Naomi I'm so sorry are you okay?'' he asked and I shook my head no. He helped me up and I rubbed my now aching head.

''Your getting a red mark on your head, I should take you to to the nurse.'' He grabbed my hand and walked with me to the nurse's office. When we got there, Mrs. Owens was on her computer. Troy guided me to the bed and she turned around and smiled warmly at me.

''What seems to be the problem dear?''

''Well she hit her head on my locker and she started to get a red mark on her head so I brought her here. I didn't want it to leave a mark or get worse throughout the day.'' Troy said.

''Ok just let me take a look.'' She laid me down on the bed and turned a light on. She softly ran her thumb across my head and I winched. She backed away and smiled at me.