Naomi Finds Out (part 2)

Holly P.O.V

"Troy move." I yelled and pushed him off me I started putting my robe on and ran downstairs. I heard a car start and looked out the window to see Naomi in Liam's car driving away. Fuck. How could I? I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning. I should have ended it a long time ago with Troy.

"Liam do you know where she went?" I asked Liam but he back away.

"I told you Holly to tell her long time ago but you didn't listen." He said and I cried in my hands.

"Wait you knew?" Troy asked coming from upstairs and Liam punched him right in his jaw and Troy fell down.

"Yes I did know and would have beat your ass long time ago if it wasn't for Naomi always defending you. She told me you were a good guy and I never believed her. And I was right, you two timing son of a bitch." Liam yelled and punched him in the jaw once again.

"Guys stop, this is not helping we have to find Naomi." Zack yelled and we all nodded.

Where could she be? I questioned myself.

"Maybe we should try calling her?" Troy suggested.

"No we can't do that Naomi is stubborn and she won't answer any of our calls." Zack said.

"How about we split up and look for her around town. Troy, Cody and I can go in Troy's car and Liam and Holly go in my car." Zack suggested and we all agreed. I ran upstairs and put on some clothes and came back downstairs. Zach gave Liam his keys and pointed squarely at him.

"Dude you trash my car and your dead." he says and Liam nodded.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever dude. Let's go." he said and we ran to Zack's car. We got in and Liam started it up.

When Liam started driving the ride was silent. I was looking out the window for any signs of Naomi or Liam's car but found nothing. I just can't believe she's missing because of me. This is all my fault. We were still sitting in silence when Liam finally spoke up.

"So when you guys start going behind Naomi's back?" he asked with anger in his voice and I sighed. 

Of course he would be mad, he cares for Naomi so much. 

"It was the night Troy invited us to his party. I was just having fun drinking then the next morning I woke up naked with Troy in his bed room." I told him.

"Ok what happened next?"

"I was putting on my clothes and was about to leave when he told me to stay. But I told him I couldn't. So he started telling me how he liked me and how much he wanted to be with me. But I told him he had Naomi. Then he said he didn't like her as much as he liked me." I blew out a breath and looked at Liam.

"And then?" he asked annoyed.

"And then he said we could have a secret relationship and I agreed." I said and I saw him shaking his head.

"But why would you do that to Naomi? You knew she liked him." Liam said and I sighed.

"I don't know, I wasn't thinking Liam." I said.

"But when I told you that day to tell her why didn't you?" he asked and I looked out the window.

"Liam I couldn't tell her even if I wanted to. She's my best friend and I don't want to loose her." I cried.

"But if you told her in the beginning then maybe she would have understood and maybe we wouldn't be looking for her right now." He said but I shook my head.

"No Liam your wrong." I said but he cut me off.

"No Holly you wrong you've known Naomi almost as long as I've known her. You know she's an understanding person." he explained. He's right I have known Naomi almost as long as he's known her and she is an understanding person. Yes she would have been mad but she also would have gotten over it.