So Close

Naomi P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I yawned and got up out of my bed and went into my bathroom. I took off all my clothes and got in the shower. Once I was done I dried off and put on my underwear and bra. Then I put on a black skirt, black crop top with a white cardigan and my white vans.

I dried my hair a hair and straightened it out. Then I sat at my vanity and did my natural look make up. Once I was done I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs for breakfast. I sat down and my dad put a plate in front of me. "Good morning," my dad said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning dad," I said and began eating my breakfast. Just then my mom came downstairs dressed. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Good morning sweetheart," she said.

"Good morning mom," I said and went back to eating. When I looked up I saw them whispering about something. I was about to ask them when I heard a car horn. I finished my breakfast and put my plate in the sink. I kissed my mom and dad good bye and ran out the door, getting in Liam's car.

"Hey Liam." I said kissing his cheek and he pulled out the driveway smiling.

"Hey," he said and he started driving.

"Ok so this morning my parents were whispering about something and I started listening. But all I got out of it was a trip." he said breaking the silence.

"Yeah my parents were whispering to but I didn't want to listen because if I asked they wouldn't have answered me."

"Do you think our parents are going on a trip?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know but if they were then they might leave soon." I said and he nodded. We finally arrived at school and Liam parked. We both got out and walked in. I went to my locker and put all my stuff in it that I didn't need, then I went to my first class.

I took out my note book and started writing down the notes on the board. The principle came in as the bell rung. "Ok class your teacher won't be here today because of a family emergency. Now you will have a substitute." she said and walked out.

When she did everyone started talking and laughing. I pulled out my phone and texted Holly because I didn't see here this weekend because I was with Liam at the tree house. 

Me: hey holly r u at school

I texted but I didn't get a response back so I sat my phone down and waited. But then I remembered I haven't talked to Troy in a while so I texted him. 

Me: hey troy wats up

I pressed the send button and waited. After waiting for so long I decided to just put my phone away and put my head down. 

____________________________

It was finally lunch time and I was still sleepy from first period. So I decided to go to the bathroom and splash some water in my face to wake myself up. I walked into the bathroom and heard someone moaning and breathing heavily coming from the last stall. I knocked on the door and the breathing stopped. 

"Hello are you okay in there?" I said.

"Naomi...." I heard Holly say. 

"Are you okay, are you having another panic attack?" I asked.

"No I'm fine." she said really quickly. Then I heard someone curse under their breath and it sounded like Troy. I must be really sleepy, if I think Troy is in there. 

"Holly is there someone in there with you?" I asked her and her breathing became even heavier. 

"No it's just I have been dealing with a lot of family stuff lately." she said.