The Hot Guy

Naomi P.O.V

When I woke up I was in my room laying in my bed with someone's arms wrapped around me. I looked to the side and saw that it was just Liam. I shook him slightly and he moved in his sleep. I shook him some more and his eyes slowly opened. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Good morning." I said sitting up.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Actually I did," I said and a smirk played on his lips.

"Of course you did. You had all this sexiness by you." he said and I hit him playfully.

"Your so full of yourself." I said and got out of bed and he started laughing.

 I got up and went to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror my hair was frizzy. It tends to get like this all the time so I wear a scarf but I couldn't find it. I picked up my brush and started brushing my hair. When I was done I walked out my bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen. I went in the cabinet and found a box of Reese's Puffs. I got a bowl, spoon and the milk from out the fridge. I poured the cereal in the bowl and then poured the milk.

I sat down and started eating. A few minutes when I was done eating Liam came downstairs. He made himself a bowl of cereal then sat across from me and started eating also. I got up and put my bowl in the sink. "Got any plans for today?" I asked as I sat back down across from him.

"I don't know. But since we haven't been hanging out lately, you want to go watch a movie later?" he asked and I nodded.

"Sure but what movie do you want to watch?" I asked thinking about it.

When he finished his cereal he put his bowl in the sink and went upstairs. I stayed downstairs and started looking up recent movies that just came out. It looked like only two actually good movies came out, Sausage Party and Suicide Squad. I went upstairs and Liam was laying on my bed watching tv. I sat next to him and gave him my phone.

"Hey Liam I found two movies that just came out, pick which one you want to watch." I said and he picked Suicide Squad. He gave me back my phone and we continued to watch tv together.

Later on in the day I was getting ready to go to the movies. Earlier Liam left to go get dressed. When I was done putting on my clothes I grabbed my phone and my little hand bag I was carrying and walked out the house. I crossed my yard and walked in Liam's house. I went upstairs and went to Liam's room. He was in the mirror trying to style his hair.

"Why do you even bother." I chuckled and he sighed in annoyance.

"Just fuck it." He said and grabbed his wallet and phone and put them both in his pocket, He grabbed his car keys and walked downstairs to his car. We got in and he started it and then we were off to the movie theater. Once we got there, he parked and we got out. We walked in and the theater was crowded. 

We stood in line for about 10 minutes. I really didn't mind because it was mainly teenagers and a few adults and their children. When it was our turn Liam bought the tickets and we went to the food stand. I begged him to let me buy the soda and the popcorn since he bought the tickets for the movie. Once I bought the popcorn and soda we walked in the movie room and sat in the back.

Liam opened his soda and took a sip. I started eating my popcorn when I forgot I didn't put butter on it. "I'll be right back." I said and he nodded.

"Ok but hurry back the movie should be starting soon." He said and I got up and went back to the popcorn stand. I got my popcorn bowl and poured the butter all over it. I was done and when I started walking back when someone bumped into me and made my popcorn fall.

I pouted and the person that bumped into me laughed. How could you be laughing at this point. You bumped into me and made all my popcorn fall. "I'm sorry I could buy you another if you like?" He offered and when I finally had the chance to look at him all my anger went away. This guy was gorgeous. He had brown eyes and chocolate skin, his eye lashes were long and he had this smile girls would die for.

"No it's okay I was in a rush." I said and started walking back to the room. I heard his footsteps behind me so I turned around.

"Just let me buy you a new one. And by the way I'm Troy." He said.

"I'm Naomi nice to meet you. But it's okay I'm sure my friend can share his." I said rather quickly and rushed back into the room. I sat down and took some of Liam's popcorn.

"Hey that's mine and what took you so long the movie is about to start?" He asked.

"Nothing, now shut up and give me some." I said and took some more of his popcorn. I sat back in my seat and the movie started.

_________________________

"That movie was so funny and it had a lot of action in it." Liam said walking out the movie theater.

"Yeah it was epic." I said and the guy that bumped into me stepped in front of me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I looked at Liam.

"Liam you can go get the car started I'll  just be a second." I said and he nodded. As soon as Liam walked away I turned towards Troy and he smiled.

"I just really want to apologize for making your popcorn spill." He said sincerely

"I said it's okay Troy." he sighed but he shook his head.

"It's not okay I could tell you were really upset and I would like to make it up to you by taking you out next Saturday, but from the way your boyfriend was looking at me I'm thinking about changing my mind." he said with a confident smile on his face.

"I mean I was upset but now I'm over it, my friend let me get some of his, by the way that's my best friend Liam." I said and he shook his hand.

"I'm not taking no for an answer, now that I know he's your best friend." he said with his gorgeous smile and stuffed his hand in his pockets. He just stood there looking at me and I just looked at him. Was he really about to stand here and wait for me to say yes. If he was then he is crazy. And I love crazy.

"Ok I'll go on a date with you." I said and his smile grew wider.

"Great so can you put your number in my phone?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed his phone and put my number in, then I put it under as Naomi.

"Thanks I'll call you tomorrow," he said and kissed my cheek and walked away with his friends that was apparently waiting by the entrance for him. I smiled and I touched my now red cheeks. I noticed I was standing there for a while and walked to Liam's car and got in. When he looked at me his eye brow rose.

"So who was that guy?" He asked.

"No one just some guy who dropped my popcorn," I answerer and he started the car. As he was driving my mind kept drifting off to Troy. I just couldn't stop thinking about this perfect smile and those pretty chocolate brown eyes.