One Big Mess

Naomi P.O.V

Later that night I woke up with a massive headache. I sat up and took out the pills my doctor prescribed for me. I took some water with it and the head ache soon went away. The lights were off and the tv was the only thing lighting up the room. I hear someone groaned beside me and almost jumped two feet in the air.

I looked beside me and saw Liam sitting down in the chair with a worried look on his face." Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"Have you been in here all night?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?" I asked and he smiled lightly at me.

"I just wanted to check up on you, that's all." he said and I smiled.

"Thanks but I'm fine you can go back to sleep." I said and he shook his head no.

"I can't sleep." he said and I sighed. I moved over to the side to make the bed big enough for us.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm making room for you, now come on," I said as I patted the space next to me. He signed and got next to me and pulled me close to me. I winced a little because my ribs are still healing and I now have a cast on my leg. He said sorry and I laid my head down on his shoulder and he cuddled into me. Right now I was comfortable and I didn't want to move. After laying there for about five minutes I finally fell back to sleep.

__________________________________

The next day I woke up and heard the snap of a camera. I blinked a couple of times and saw my mom with her phone in her hand still taking pictures. I looked at Liam and he was still sleeping. All I could hear was his light snores and his chest was moving up and down lightly. I heard another snap of a camera and I almost forgot my mom was in here. My cheeks starting turning red and I looked out the window to see the sun shinning.

"Mom can you  please stop taking pictures?" I asked annoyed, but she took some more.

"I'm sorry Nay you two just look so cute together, I'll have adorable grandchildren for sure," she screeched and I groaned and I felt Liam move beside me from my mom's screeching.

"What's going on?" Liam asked in his morning voice and man was it sexy. Wait. What? Sexy?

"My mom is taking pictures of us sleep." I said and he laughed.

"That's not funny Liam." I said and he laughed more.

"It is, she probably thinks we looked adorable together." he said and I scoffed. I sat up and winced when I hurt my ribs. Liam looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Take it easy." he said and I nodded. He gave me my pills and a cup of water. I took a pill and right after I gulped down the water.

"Thanks." I said. I looked around and saw that my mom wasn't in the room any more.

"Can we talk Liam?" I said and he looked at me.

"Sure." he turned to me and put his full attention on me.

"Why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me when we were younger?" I asked.

"I was scared you would reject me, I'm sorry." He said.

"But Liam this is me were talking about, I wouldn't have rejected you. But I have to admit I had a crush on you when we were little but I always thought you liked someone else." I said and his eyes went wide.

"Really?" He asked and I shook my head and smiled.

"Yes but I stopped liking you because I thought you never noticed me. I really liked you but you never noticed so I stopped." I sad and he just looked at me.