Going Dancing

Liam P.O.V

Saturday morning when I woke up the sun was shinning in my face. I sat up and saw that Naomi was next beside me still sleep so I got up and closed the curtains. I took my phone off the dresser and saw that it was seven fifteen in the morning. I don't know why but I always wake up early on weekends. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.

There was a note on the refrigerator and I took it off and read it.

Liam,
me and your father on on a business trip until Monday. Please don't mess up the house. Have a good time and love you.

-Mom

I put the note in the trash and decided to make some pancakes and eggs. While I was flipping a pancake Naomi came downstairs and sat at the kitchen island looking at me cook. When I was done I put some food on both of our plates and sat down across from her giving her her plate of food. We started eating and Naomi's phone started ringing. She looked at her screen rolled her eyes and continued eating her food.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" I asked and she just shook her head.

"No it's Holly." she said and I shrugged. Once we were done with our food she took our plates and put them in the sink. She walked upstairs and I followed her in my room as she starred at her phone and started putting her shoes on. I sat on the bed watching her every step.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"My mom just texted me about this dance competition she signed me up for so she wanted me to try on the dress she bought me."

"Oh." was all I said. I was going to be alone all day.

"I could ask my mom can you come if you want?" she smiled at me because of my face expression.

"Sure thanks Nay." He said and I nodded. I put on my shoes and we walked out my house and walked inside her house. 

"Mom where are you?" Naomi yelled through the house.

"I'm in my room Nay." she yelled back and me and Naomi ran upstairs. I stood by the door while Naomi went inside.

"Liam you can come in." Naomi yelled and I walked in slowly.

"Hey Mrs. Clark." I said waving at her looking in the mirror putting on her ear rings.

"Hey Liam are you going the competition it would be fun?" she asked and I nodded.

"Do you have a navy blue suit because if not we could go buy you one?" she asked but I nodded.

"It's okay Mrs. Clark I have a blue suit." I said and she nodded. Mrs. Clark then walked in her closet and took out a plastic bag with a dress in it.

"Here Naomi you go try the dress on and let me look at it. And Liam you can go home, and come back with the suit on ready to go." she said and I nodded.

"Bye Naomi see you later." I said.

"Bye Liam." she yelled back and I left the house to go put on my suit.

____________________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

"Mom don't you think this is too revealing?" I said and she smiled once I came out the bathroom.

"Girl it is fine you look beautiful." she said and I looked down.

"Ok I guess your right. Who else is going?" I asked.

"Well a lot of kids entered the competition so a lot of people will be there."

"But mom I'm not a dancer." I sighed.