The Accident

Naomi P.O.V

When I woke up the sun was in my face. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was seven twenty-six am. I groaned and sat up, I hate waking up so early on Saturday's. I lazily got out of bed and went downstairs to see my dad in the kitchen.

"Hey dad good morning," I said and sat down at the kitchen table. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning pumpkin, want some breakfast?" he asked and I nodded eagerly. My dad was a great cook. He was a chef at this restaurant. He mainly cooks dinner when I'm home. My mom knows how to cook but not as good as my dad can. Especially when he cooks his famous baked chicken alfredo pasta, it's the bomb. Then I noticed that it was quit quiet in the house and I looked around and saw that mom wasn't home.

"Hey dad where's mom?" I asked and he put down his spatula he was holding.

"She went to her book club meeting. I think she'll be back at noon." he said and I nodded. Pretty soon the door opened and I turned around and found Liam walking in the door.

"Hey Liam." I said and my dad turned around and smiled.

"Hey Liam it's nice to see you." my dad smiled.

"It's nice to see you to Mr. Clark." Liam said back.

"I'm making breakfast, would you like some?" my dad offered and Liam shook his head real quick. Liam also knew about my dad's cooking skills and loved them as much as I do. Every day when my dad cooks, which is most of the time Liam would be over here. His parents didn't mind because they were all friends since their high school years. My parents didn't mind either because they loved and adored Liam. My dad practically calls him the son he never had since I'm the only child.

When my dad finished cooking he put the food on three plates and put them on the table. As soon as he set the plates down, we dug in immediately rolling our eyes, groaning  and moaning at how good my dad's food was. Before we knew it, we were done and on our second plate. My dad knew how me and Liam were when we ate his food so he made just enough for both if us to have seconds or maybe even thirds. By the time we were finished our second plate we were stuffed and full.

I put our dishes in the sink while me dad just laughed at how greedy we are as he was eating his pancakes. I walked back upstairs to my bed room and heard Liam walking behind me. I sat on my bed and Liam sat next to me. "So what do you want to do today?" Liam asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you want to go to the theme park?" he asked and my face lit up while I nodded. Ever since I was a little girl I always love theme parks. Every time the theme park was in town or showed up, me and Liam and my dad would go. He use to always let us go on rides by our selves as long as we don't talk to any strangers and don't cause any trouble of course. 

"Ok we can leave at one since it takes at least an hour to get there." he said and I nodded.

"Ok what time is it now?" I asked and Liam looked at his watch.

"It's only eight o'clock so we have time to do what ever you want right now." he said and I yawned and rubbed my eyes. When I stopped I saw him looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I said laying my head down on my pillow.

"You look adorable when you do that." he said and that made me smile.

"Thanks ." I said and he nodded. He got in bed next to me and put my alarm on for twelve o'clock so we both had enough time to get ready. He laid down next beside me and pulled the covers over us. He kissed my cheek and I smiled again. What is with him and his kisses and compliments. I turned the other way so that my back was to him. But when I was about to close my eyes I opened my eyes and felt Liam wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, leaving no space between us. But I had to admit, I did feel better and comfortable like this. Soon I felt my self going into a peaceful sleep.