The Hospital (part 2)

Naomi P.O.V

The next morning I woke up starving. I know the hospital gives you food but it's never that great. It's like they took all the flavor out of it. Pushing the buttom on the side of my bed, the doctor came in with a smile on her face.

"Is there anything you need?" She asked politely.

"Is my mom still here?" I asked.

"Oh yes she's still here. She went to go get you some real food." She smiled and I thanked her. A few minutes later my mom came in with a box of pizza, just smelling the pizza had me drooling. I sat up and she put the pizza on my lap and I immediately started devouring every bite.

Once I was done, I drunk some water and turned on the tv. While I was watching tv there was a small knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled and slowly the door starting opening. Liam came in and closed the door and I rolled my eyes, turning down tv.

"Naomi can I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure sir down."

"No it's okay I'll stand it won't take that long." He said.

"So what is it." I said looking at him.

"Naomi I'm tired of saying I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong and me being drunk is an excuse but I'm trying as hard as I can to be better. I love you Naomi, I didn't mean for any of it to happen. And loosing you and the baby is breaking my heart. And Naomi just because I made a mistake once that doesn't mean I'm going to make that same mistake again. Believe me I'm trying everything in my body to make it up to you. But if you want me out your life then I'm fine with that." He said and turned away leaving without another word.

I sat there silently, thinking about everything he said.

I mean he does regret everything he did and he does love me, and he was honest about his mistake. While I was thinking the door opened and my mother came in. 

"Hey Nay how are you doing?" she asked. 

"I'm good just ready to go home," I said. 

"Well that's good the doctor said you will be discharged today after one more check up." she said.

"That's good I can't stand to be in here another day." I said and she laughed.

"While I was coming in I saw Liam come out, did you guys have another fight?" she asked worried.

"No he just wanted to talk to me, but he did all the talkin, I just listened." 

"Ok what about our talk yesterday are you going to forgive him?" she asked. 

"I might I mean I do still love him and he still loves me. He is the father of my child so I guess he'll just have to prove that he'll never do it again."

"Naomi there's no need for that, you already know he's never going to do it again." she said and I nodded.

"Ok let me go get your papers so you can go home. Maybe I'll make us a big dinner tonight, how does that sound?" she asked smiling.

"That sound great mom, and besides I miss your cooking." I said and she laughed walking out my room. Now about the Liam situation, I have a lot more thinking to do. 

_________________________________

Later that day I was texting Evan. I haven't talked to him since we we're in that dance competition. I told him everything that's been happening up until now. He felt kind of bad that he wasn't there, but I told him don't worry about it. Then he told me how he proposed to his girlfriend, Hailey and that they would be getting married in July and of course I was invited.