Drunken Sex & Chances

Liam P.O.V

I woke up and surprisingly I didn't have a huge headache. I felt a sudden movement beside me and saw Naomi laying their peacefully sleep. I got up out of bed and noticed I was only wearing my boxers. I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that there were claw marks on my shoulders and chest. I looked at my neck and saw a hickey on my neck.

What the fuck happened last night. I walked back in the room and saw Naomi on her phone sitting up with the blanket covering her naked body. When she saw me she blushed and sat her phone down. I sat down and she hugged me from the back."Last night was amazing." she giggled and I raised my eyebrow.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Wow, you must have been really drunk to not remember last night." she giggled and I nodded.

"Tell me." I said and I turned around to get her attention fully.

"Well after we went back downstairs we partied some more and had more cake. We were making out on the couch and Joshua kicked everyone out but he stayed with this girl. Then we came up here and well I'm sure you can guess the rest." she explained.

"So you mean I took your virginity?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup and it was amazing. Probably the best night of my life." she kissed me on my neck and I pulled her away.

"So you mean to tell me we had a sex last night?" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah Liam what's wrong do you regret it?" she said with her smile fading.

"Yes Naomi none of this was to suppose to happen. Your first time was suppose to be special." I yelled and she flinched.

"But Liam it was special, it was with you on our birthday." she said lowly.

"I don't care if it was on Christmas it never should have fucking happened." I screamed and her lips started quivering and he eyes became watery. She got out of bed and put her clothes on and left the room. I heard the front door slam and I knew she left. I sighed and put on a shirt and some sweat pants.

I picked up my phone and dialed Stephen's number I need to talk to him and he's the only one I can turn to.

_____________________________

Naomi P.O.V

I can't believe Liam just said that. I thought he wanted to be my first. I thought he loved me. But I guess I was wrong about him. I don't know why but last night I trusted him with my virginity and now I can't take it back.

I didn't know where I was but I did know I was at some park I walked passed a sign and saw that I was in central park. I sat down on a bench and broke down. Why would he say those things to me? I thought he wanted to be my first. I thought him being my first was important to him.

The sun was rising a little bit and there was a light breeze. I hugged my arms and rubbed them up and down. I wiped my teary eyes and sobbed lowly. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Liam. He started walking to me and I started running away from him.

"Naomi wait please let's talk." he yelled chasing after me but I kept running.

"Liam leave me the hell alone don't ever talk to me again." I said and he stopped running to catch his breath. He's a football player he shouldn't be stopping to catch his breath. I stopped and watched him sit down on a bench.

"Naomi please I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight." he panted.

"Don't you even dare say that. You wanted every moment last night to happen whether you were drunk or not." I yelled.