Naomi Finds Out (part 1)

Naomi P.O.V

"Naomi can you come downstairs, me and your father have something to discuss with you." my mother yelled and I closed my homework book and put my pencil down. I walked downstairs into the living room to see Liam his parents and my parents all sitting down.

I sat down next beside Liam on the couch, while I sat next to Liam our parents sat across from us, whispering about something.

"So do you know what they're about to tell us?" I asked Liam.

"Nope, I have no clue." he said and I sighed.

"Ok kids I know your probably wondering why we called you here?" my dad started off and me and Liam nodded.

"I know you guys have been seeing us whispering around the house about a trip, is that correct?" Rose, Liam's mom asked and we nodded once again.

"Well there is a trip that's going to happen but were not going on any trips. You guys are." Liam's dad, Luke, said and me and Liam looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What?! Are you serious?" I asked and they all shook their heads yes.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Naomi do you remember when you were little and went to your grandfathers cabin?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"Well your going there." mom said and I jumped up cheering.

"But, wait we're going their by ourselves?" Liam asked.

"No of course not, each of you can invite two friends to bring with you. You guys will decide who you will bring and we will talk to their parents." Rose said and we both nodded.

"Now I know your probably wondering what about school but we already talked to the principle and told her everything that was going to happen." My dad said and me and Liam nodded.

"Ok guys go call your friends and pack, we got talk more about the trip." my mom said and we nodded. Me and Liam got up and went upstairs to my bed and I closed the door and locked it.

"So who are you bringing?" was the first thing I asked Liam.

"Well I'm bringing Zack and his brother Cody since we get along so well. What about you?" he asked and I smiled.

"Troy and Holly." I said and his face fell.

"Why do you have to bring Troy?" he asked and I sighed.

"Because I can finally find out if he still likes me or not." I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Liam look, I know you don't like him but at least give him a chance." I said and he sighed.

"Fine but I'm only doing this because of you. But while we're on the trip if I see him doing one bad thing then I'll kick his ass and smash his face into a table." he said seriously but I just laughed. I stopped laughing when he gave me a death glare.

"Naomi I'm serious I don't want you coming to me crying because he hurt you." I sat down next to him and pulled him into me for a hug and he immediately hugged me back but tighter.

"Don't worry, Troy is a good guy he won't hurt me." I said and he nodded.

"Good now let's call our friends and tell them the good news." We both picked up our phone and dialed our friends number to tell them the good news.

____________________________

"Alright are you sure you don't want us to drive up there with you?" my mom asked and I chuckled.