Pregnancy Scare

Naomi P.O.V

"Naomi are you okay?" Amber asked me as we walked to lunch.

"Yeah I've just been feeling a little dizzy lately." I said.

"Well have you been eating anything?" China asked.

"Yeah but everything I eat I throw up." I said and they all gave me sad looks.

"Well I hate to say this but do you think your pregnant?" Olive asked.

"No of course not." I yelled. We sat at the table and soon the boys came over.

"Naomi are you okay, you look kind of pale?" Stephen asked me.

"Yeah Stephen I'm okay thanks for asking." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Liam lifted me up and sat me on his lap, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yes I probably got the flu." I said and he touched my forehead.

"Damn your hot as hell." He said.

"How about you go to the office and ask to go home early?" He suggested.

"No I'm good." I said but Olive shook her head.

"Naomi you are sick you need to go home and get some rest." She said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Guys for the last time I'm fine." I said and I felt something coming up my throat. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom just in time to throw up in the toilet. Some was holding my hair and I turned around to see Liam with a worried look on his face.

"Naomi you are not okay you need to go home now so I can take care of you now." He said. I flushed the toilet washed my mouth out with water.

"Liam your in the girls bathroom you shouldn't be in here." I said and wiped my mouth with a paper towel. We walked out the bathroom and the girls and guys all had worried looks on their faces.

"Guys you don't have to worry I'm fine." I said reassuringly but they still had worried expressions.

"Naomi we think you should go home so Liam can take care of you." Stephen spoke and everyone nodded in agreement.

"But guys...." I was about to say but Amber cut me off.

"No Naomi Liam needs to take good care of you. We all care about you so go home and let Liam take care of you." She said with pleading eyes and everyone nodded.

"Ok. Thanks guys your truly good friends." I said and we all did a group hug.

Once we pulled away me and Liam got an accused note and we walked home. We held hands and walked home quietly, not saying anything. Once we got in the house I walked upstairs to my room and took off my shoes. I turned on the tv and kept flipping through the channels until I found the movie Grown Ups. I laid down on my pillow and Liam came in and sat down beside me.

There's some chicken soup on the stove if you want some." He informed me and I nodded. He walked out and a few minutes later came back in with his shirt off and in some basket ball shorts and the soup in his hand. He sat down next to me and I turned my body so I was facing him.

He started feeding me while I was watching tv and I was now starting to feel a little bit bbetter. After I finished the soup he put the empty bowl on the dresser and went downstairs to get me a glass of water. When he came back up I drunk the glass of water and now was feeling tired. I laid down on the pillow and Liam started undressing me. Once all my clothes were off Liam got in bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me.