Jealousy

Naomi P.O.V

I don't know why but Liam has been around me all week. He won't let me out of his sight and I'm really tired of it. I want to breath. I mean I love him to death but I don't want  him around me all the time. And since he has been around me I haven't seen much of Troy but we do text a lot and I planned to go on another date with him but I don't know when I;'ll be able to if I can't get Liam out of my sight.

Right now I was walking to my locker and Troy was standing their smiling.'' Hey you.'' he said and I laughed.

''Hey Troy what's up?''I opened my locker and put all my books in my locker.

''Well since I haven't seen you lately, I was wondering would you go to my party I'm throwing this Saturday and everyone is invited.'' he said nervously really fast.

''Troy don't worry I'll go.'' he said and breathed. I laughed and his cheeks started turning red.

"Thanks Naomi, why haven't I been seeing you after school?" he asked. 

"Well I have been with my best friend Liam and ever since he's been really protective of me. Especially after our accident."

"Wow he sounds like a jealous, over protective, ex boyfriend." he said and I laughed.

"No not Liam, he's been my best friend since we were little, he's just been always been that way." I said and he nodded.

"Well I'll see you later hopefully if he doesn't chew my head off." he said and walked away. 

"Bye Troy," I called after him. Just then Liam walked over and  sat in front of my locker. 

"What was he doing over here?" Liam asked and I glared at him.

"Liam he was inviting me to his party on Saturday and I'm going," I said and he frowned. 

"But Naomi we haven't been hanging out lately."

"Liam everyday and every second of the day you've been around me. If that's not hanging out then I don't what it is." I said getting angry. 

"No Naomi I mean really hang out, like go places and stuff."

"Liam we go places and hang out everyday. I'm sorry but I don't want you next beside me every second of the day. 

"So you rather hang out with Troy then hang out with me?" he said his voice raising. 

"Do not put Troy in this, he has nothing to do with this." I yelled earning a few glances from the people in the hallway. 

"He has everything to do with this you have been hanging out with him since he got here. You really haven't had time for me." he yelled back.

"Really Liam, are you really that jealous of Troy?"I asked and he walked away but I followed after him. 

"No Liam get your ass back here, we're going to talk about this."

"There is nothing to talk about Naomi." he shouted at me while still walking.

"Obviously it is Liam if you keep asking me about me Troy being together. I guess you are jealous of him."

"I'm not jealous of him," he yelled and opened the door to his car but I closed it and he glared at me.

"Yes you are because if you weren't you wouldn't be asking me about him all the time."

"Can you move Naomi?" he asked and I ignored is question.

"Liam why don't you like Troy, what's so bad about him?" I asked and he pushed me out the way.