The Truth

Naomi P.O.V

I have no idea what to do about the whole Holly being pregnant thing. She has been calling me non stop about helping her tell her parents. But I could care less because she didn't care when she went out with the guy I liked and got pregnant by him. Troy also has been coming by my house trying to talk to me. He says he's sorry for hurting me in the hall way at school all the time but I don't care.

I was at Liam's house because we were having a hot and steamy make out session on his bed when his phone started ringing. He broke the kiss and picked up his phone answering it.

"Hello?" he said.

"Yeah......ok wait now? I can't bring her.... fine okay we're on our way." he said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was Zack, he said he saw Troy trying to break into your house and they have him." He said and my eyes widened.

"Come on we have to go." he said and we ran outside to see Troy with a busted lip and a black eye forming. I ran over to him and back slapped him causing his face to turn to the other side. He spit some blood out and looked at me with pained eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you ever try to break into my house?" I said but he stayed quiet.

"Answer me," I yelled but this time I punched him in the face and he grunted. Who does that, breaks into people's house's just because they won't talk to you. 

"I'm sorry Naomi. I really am sorry, I came over so I could try and talk to you but you weren't answering the door so I tried to clime through your window." He said.

"And what if I was in there and didn't take your apology then what were you going to do?" I asked with one hand on my hip. I can't believe this he tried to break into my house just to say sorry when he knows I don't give a rats ass about him or what he has to say. 

"I was gonna beg on my knees until you accepted my apology." he said and I laughed.

"Listen Troy I already told you I would never forgive you and then you tried to hit me at school which made me even angrier an everything worse. And now your telling me you tried to break into my house just to apologize are you out of your mind?" 

"You know what I'm sick of this Zack do what you want with him I've have enough of is bullshit." I said and Zack smiled wide. I looked over my house and saw that the window was broken. I blew out a deep sighed and rubbed my head my mom is going to kill me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around and saw Liam.

"Don't worry your parents won't be too upset." he said.

"Liam you don't know my parents like I do, they will flip out." he said and I sat on my porch. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Actually I do know them like you do, don't worry we can just say that some kids were playing catch in the street and the ball hit the window." he said calmly.

"Fine but what if they don't believe it?" I said and he just chuckled.

"Nay they will okay, how about we take a walk to clear your mind?" he suggested and I nodded. We got up and said bye to Zack and his boys. I don't know where we were going but I was just following Liam. I looked around and saw that we were in the woods and I finally recognized the path. We were going to our tree house.

We climbed up the ladder and walked across the bridge and went through the door. I laid down on the floor and Liam laid beside me wrapping his arms around me.

"Liam do you ever think about the future?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yep I do actually, all the time." He said and raised his eyebrow.