The Cliff

Liam P.O.V

It's Friday and I'm lying on my bed bored out of my mind. I just got out of school and don't know what to do. Naomi is with Holly and Troy and Zack is with his girlfriend, so I have nothing to do. I picked up my phone and decided to call Naomi and see what she's up to. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

When she did pick she sounded bored.

"Hello?" I heard Naomi say in a bored tone.

"Naomi what's up?" I said and she sighed.

"Nothing I'm so bored me Troy and Holly barely did anything. We had little conversation and all of us were scarred to start a conversation even if we wanted to." she complained and I laughed.

"Liam it's not funny I'm bored as hell." she said angrily.

"Ok how about I come pick you up?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea. I'm at Pablo's Parlor." she said.

"Ok I'll be there in ten" I said.

"Ok," she said and hung up. I grabbed my shoes and put them on, then I grabbed my car keys and headed for my car. I got in and started driving to the ice cream shop. Once I got there, I parked and got out the car. I walked inside and saw Naomi, Troy and Holly sitting at a table eating ice cream.

I sat next beside Naomi and she smiled.

"The guys, what's up?" I said and they all said nothing. I Naomi and she was eating her ice cream quietly while Troy and Holly were talking about school. Just looking at them makes me want to punch Troy in his face. He knows Naomi really likes him and he's leading her on knowing she likes him.

"Hey Holly can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and she nodded. We got up and walked to the back of the shop where no one can see or hear us.

"Okay what is it?" she asked.

"You need to tell Naomi." I started out.

"Tell Naomi what?" she asked.

"About you and Troy." I said and her eyes widened.

"There is nothing going on with me and Troy," she said nervously.

"There is and I know it. I saw you guys at Popeye's the other day" I said and her face dropped.

"Liam please don't tell her." Holly pleaded.

"Holly I'm not gonna tell her, it's not my place to tell her. But you guys need to tell her before someone gets their heart broken ." I said and she nodded.

We walked back in the shop and Naomi was talking to Troy. I sat down but Troy stood up.

"Naomi I have to go but I'll talk to you tomorrow." he said and she nodded sadly. Troy walked out and Holly's phone started ringing and she answered it.

"Hello.....yes.....ok.... all right..... I'm on my way."

"Naomi I have to go my mom wants my home." she said and I rolled my eyes. Sure her mom my ass.

"Ok I'll see you at school on Monday." she said and hugged her. She left and I sat across from Naomi.

"What's wrong Naomi?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Naomi what's wrong your my best friend I know when something is wrong with you. Tell me." I said and sighed.

"I feel like I'm losing my best friend." I said and sighed.

"Naomi I'm not going anywhere." I said and grabbed her hand in mine. She looked at our hands and smiled.

"Not you Liam, Holly. She's been really off lately and won't tell me what's wrong," she said sadly.