The Kiss

Naomi P.O.V

When I woke up I had a massive headache. I sat up and saw that I was in my bed room and Liam was beside me with his arm wrapped around my waist. I carefully removed his arm and got out of bed. I still had on my outfit from last night, my shoes were off and I looked at Liam and noticed his shirt was off but his pants were still on. So great nothing bad happened last night at the party. 

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I almost screamed when I notice my reflection. My make up was every where, my lip stick was smudged to the side of my mouth and my mascara was running down my cheeks and smudged. Then my hair was in different directions and knotted up. I took a make removal wipe and took off all my make up and then I grabbed my brush and brushed roughly through my hair.

Sadly I lost a lot of hair brushing the knots of my hair, but the outlook was worth it. 

I put some acne gel on my face then washed my face so my face didn't feel so dry and get bumpy again. 

When I was done I used the bathroom and then walked out to see Liam still sleep. I walked into my closet and took off my clothes, then put on a blue tank top and some shorts. When I walked out Liam was still sleep so I decided to make breakfast. My parents wouldn't be home until tonight so that gives me time to talk to Liam. Once I got downstairs I took out all the ingredients I needed to make breakfast with.

I cooked some eggs, pancakes, hash browns and finally BACON.

I love Bacon, without bacon life would be 'eh'.

When I was done I put the food on two plates and then Liam came downstairs with his hair everywhere sticking up. He rubbed his eyes and sat down across from me and started eating. I started eating and notice Liam was now done. He looked at my sheepishly and put more food on his plate. I kept eating and when I was done I put my plate in the sink and sat in the living room. A few minutes later he came in and sat next to me, I turned on the tv.

"Does your head still hurt? Liam asked.

"Yeah but I don't have any Advil." I said.

"Well I do, let me go get it." He said and got up. A few minutes later he came back with two pills and a bottle of water. I took the pills away from him and popped them in my mouth then drunk them down with the water.  I looked at Liam and he was looking at me.

"Thanks." I said.

"So what do you want to do, your parents don't get home until tonight?" He asked.

"Lets go to your house," I said and he nodded. We both got up and I grabbed my flip flops. I grabbed my keys to the house and locked the door behind me. We walked across my lawn and he opened his door. The house was quiet so we just went up stairs to his room. He turned on his Play Station 4 and we started playing Call of Duty Black Ops. I was about to win and kill Liam when his phone started ringing and I looked at it and Liam shot me.

"I win," he yelled and he jumped up doing a happy dance.

"No fair your phone distracted me." I whined and across my arms pouting.

"Aww better luck next time princess." he laughed and picked up his phone answering it. He went in the bathroom and closed the door and I walked to the door putting my ear to it.

"Hey babe......nothing right now...... ok I'll be over in five minutes." he said and hung up. He flushed the toilet and I ran back and sat down. He came out the bathroom and started putting on his shoes. 

"Who was that?" I asked even though I know it was that witch a girlfriend if his, Mona.

"That was Mona she wants me to come over, she has to talk to me about something." He said and grabbed another shirt and put it on.

"But we were hanging out, can't you go over tomorrow." I said.

"No she wants me to come over right now," he said and I crossed my arms.

"Of course you would put her before me." I said and walked out his room.

"It's not like Mimi, I never put her first and you know that." he said following me.

"Yes you do, we never hang out anymore and it's because of her." I said angry and when I got downstairs I was about to open the door but he reached it before me and stood in front of it.

"I know we don't hang out a lot but she's my girlfriend and I want to make her happy." he said sadly.

"And I am your best friend who was here before her." I said moving him out the way and he just stood there. 

"And I know that but I really like her Naomi." 

"It's okay Liam just go I don't want to keep you from your little girlfriend." I pushed him out the way and opened the  door and before I could walk out Liam grabbed my arms and turned me around and crashed his lips to mine. I was beyond surprise and after a few seconds I pulled away and looked at Liam. He had a blank expression on his face. I was so taken back I snatched my arms away and ran to my house. I ignored him calling my name and just stormed into my house up the stairs and into my room. I closed my door and locked it behind me. I slid down my door and covered my face with my hands. I just couldn't believe what just happened.

My best friend, Liam just kissed me.