Confessions

Liam P.O.V

Ok this time I really fucked up. I can't believe I didn't get out the way in time. When the ambulance came and got us, they immediately took her to the emergency room. They said they couldn't tell me because I wasn't a family memeber and I wasn't old enough and if I wanted to know any information I would have to call my parents. So I did, I called my parents and Naomi's parents and in fifteen minutes they were down here.

They were all worried and Naomi's mom was about to burst out in tears. We sat in the waiting area and waited for the doctor to come out and tell us what's wrong with  Naomi.

"Okay Liam tell us what happened." Her dad said and I nodded.

"Well we haven't been hanging out lately so I decided to take her to the theme park today. When we almost got there I got a call from Mona, my girlfriend and she said she needed me to come and get her so I agreed. But then when I told Naomi she got mad and we got into a big fight. We were in the car driving to Mona's house when a car was coming at us. It was coming at us so quick I didn't have time to move the car out the way and the person hit us. This is all my fault, I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs. Clark." I said as my voice cracked.

My mom sat next to me and rubbed my back." Liam honey it's not your fault, " she said but I shook my head.

"It is my fault, she wouldn't be in there if I didn't agree to go get Mona." I said.

"Sweet heart I don't even know why you still go out with her. I've always had a bad feeling about her." My mom said sadly.

"Well you and Naomi were right, this whole time she was cheating on me and Naomi got her on video." I said and she gasped.

"Well I want you to break up with her. All she's did was make you and Naomi fight and I hate it when you two fight." She said and I nodded. We heard the door open and the doctor came out with blood on her coat, and I'm guessing it was Naomi's. We all stood up and walked towards to the door.

"Okay I'm guessing all of you are hear for Naomi Clark?" She said and we nodded.

"Ok it's looking pretty bad for Naomi. She has only a few broken ribs and a light concussion. Also she has a large cut on the right side of her legs which made her loose a lot of blood and lastly, her right leg is also broken. We gave her some pills to keep  her from having any bad headaches. She has to take one every two hours. Right now she's awake but please only one person at time." she said and we all nodded.

"Liam I think you should go in first." Naomi's mom said and I nodded. I walked in the room and saw Naomi hooked up to a bunch of wires. The I saw a large cast around her right leg and a bandage round her head. I sat in the chair next beside her bed and grabbed her hand. She moved in her sleep then her eyes popped open and looked around the room then at me.

"Liam," she said but it sounded more like a whisper. I smiled sadly at her and she smiled back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her and she looked up and I saw a tear fall down her cheek. I wiped it away and she grabbed my hand again.

"I feel terrible. My leg hurts like hell and my head also hurts like hell, Liam I just feel so weak." She said crying.

"Shh it's okay. You'll get better soon. And if you need any help I'll be here to help you because your my best friend and I love you." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks Liam, it means a lot to me and I love you to." She said and I thought this would be the perfect time to tell her exactly how I feel. I mean what if she wold have died? What would I do without her? I been hard already, what if she died and the last thing I said to her was call her a liar? 

"Naomi I need to tell you something that I've been keeping for years now. I want to tell you now because you mean a lot to me and I was so afraid of losing you today." I said and she sat up slowly and looked at me with a worried expression.

"Liam what's wrong? Your scaring me."

"It's nothing bad I promise." I squeezed her hand to make her understand what I'm about to say is not bad. She shook her head and told me to start.

"Ok Naomi when I first met you it was the best day of my life. I was just this shy little 2 year old boy that had no friends and was always alone but you were my only friend. I mean yeah our parents knew each other, but I always wondered who was this cute little baby beside me. And then one day this nice, bubbly little girl became my best friend, which was you. You were always nice to me and I immediately stopped being shy. I talked more and became more confident in myself. We always hung out and went on little play dates from what my mom told me and every day I couldn't get you out of my head. You were my diamond and my angel in the sky. You always knew how to cheer me up. And as the years went by we were still very close friends." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Liam that was really sweet but what does this have to do with any thing?" She asked.

"Well let me explain everything." I said and she nodded for me to finish.

"As we got older, I got these feelings for you and the more we hung out the stronger they got. On your 14th birthday I was gonna tell you how I felt and hopefully we would get together but I backed out and kept everything a secret. I told our parents what I was going to do but I backed out and told them to keep it a secret for me."

"Liam what are you trying to say?" Naomi asked even though I knew what he as talkin about.  

"Naomi what I'm trying to say is I've been in love with you every since we met. You don't know how hard it was for me to keep it inside of me. There were times where I wanted to tell you my feelings for you but my fear of being rejected clouded me so I never told you." By now there were tears going down her face and I wiped them away with my thumb. Jesus I hope I didn't scare her.

"Then why did you date Mona and all those other girls?" she asked.

"Naomi I'm sorry but I had no choice, you were all I could think about. So I thought if I went out with Mona and other girls then my feelings would disappear but they didn't. I'm sorry if I ever caused you any pain Naomi or made you feel like I didn't want you. And I'm sorry for leaving on your birthday, I just couldn't handle being with you and not telling you how I felt. I know you probably don't want to talk me and I understand. I just wanted to let you know I'm madly in love with you Naomi Clark."

She was still crying and her eyes were red. I got up and kissed her forehead. I knew she needed time to process all of this. I was willing to wait as long as I should for her. So for now I'll give her all the time she needs.

"Liam wait," she called and I turned around.

"I understand I just need time to process all of this," she said and I nodded.

"I know just take all the time you need. I'll wait as long as I have to, but I love you." I said and closed the door. I saw Naomi's parents and mine sitting down and when they saw me they rushed to my side.

"Liam honey what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"I told her everything." I sighed and my mom and Naomi's mom looked at each other. 

________________________________________

So here is another chapter. I don't want to have you guys wait. Soooooo he's another chapter hope you enjoy.

👌💜👌💜👌💜👌