Confusion

Naomi P.O.V

Wow, I did not expect all of this. Now when Rose and my mom told me Liam was in love with me I really didn't believe them. But now that I'm hearing it from him I just can't believe it still. My best friend has been in love with me since we met, I mean how can I handle that? I know I love him but not like that, I love him as a brother but not as the girlfriend type of way. 

He said he only went out with Mona to get rid of his feelings for me. Just hearing all of this makes me cry in frustration. Holly was right, this whole time Liam Wilson, my best friend the boy I grew up with, is madly in love with me. I saw my phone on a table next to me and got it. I dialed Holly's number and when she picked up I was relieved.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Holly it's me Naomi."

"Oh my gosh Naomi I was so worried about you. Where are you?" She cried through the phone.

"I'm at the hospital. Me and Liam got into a car accident."

"Fuck are you okay, should I come up there?" She asked.

"I'm fine Holly just a few broken ribs and a broken leg but I'm fine and yes come here I need to tell you something." I said and she sighed.

"Ok I'll be down there in twenty minutes." She said and hung up. A few minutes later my mom came in with a sad smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing okay I guess, the pills are starting to kick in." I said and she sighed

"That's good, but I'm talking about what Liam just told you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not okay mom. I just found out my best friend has been madly in love with me since we met."

"Sweetie we told you he had feelings for you." She sighed and sat in the chair beside the bed.

"I didn't think you guys were serious. I thought you were telling me that so I could stop being mad at him. But now that I heard it from him, it's driving me crazy." I said as more tears came out.

"Nay please don't cry, I know it's a lot to take in but you'll get through it." She explained.

"How mom? I told him I needed time to understand and process all of it." I cried.

"Nay you have to make up your mind? Remember that day you told me you had a crush on Liam?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Of course I remember mom, that was five years ago, I don't have that crush on him anymore."

"Sweet heart you have to listen to your heart. I know deep down you still have that little crush on Liam even if it's a little crush." She explained.

"You two have been friends for so long. I see the way you guys look at each other. It's the way I look at your father, with pure love and lust." She explained.

"Mom I don't love Liam. I might like him a little but not love him like the way he loves me." I said trying to make her believe me.

"Okay sweet heart but when your true feelings start to kick it, it will hurt more and more. And once it hurts you won't be able to control your heart."

"Mom what are you trying to say?" I asked her.

"Sweet heart you need to tell Liam how you feel." she said and I sighed. She kissed my forehead and left the room. I sat there taken back about what she said. I don't love Liam, well not in that way. He's my best friend. I only had a little crush on him and that's long gone now. But now hearing everything out in the open I'm confused. How will I handle all of this? This is all too much for me. A few minutes later Holly came in breathing heavily. I could tell she ran here but it did not take her twenty minutes for.

"I got here as fast as I could. Now tell me everything." she said breathing lightly calming down. So I told her starting from the time Liam planned to take me to the Theme park. I then told her about the call from Mona and how we got into an argument after wards. I told her how Liam confessed his love for me and how I told him I needed time to process things and how he was going to wait as long as it took. Then I told her about the talk me and my mom just had and how she said I was in love with Liam. After telling her everything her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide.

"So I was right after all, he was in love with you this whole time?" she asked and I nodded.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked and I frowned.

"I don't know Holly all of this is so confusing. My head hurts and this is so frustrating." I said with the urge of tears.

"Nay just get some sleep and I'll visit you tomorrow you have too much on your plate right now." she said and I nodded.

"Thanks Holly your a good friend," I said hugging her and she left the room. I laid back and put my hand behind my head and looked up at the ceiling. This was one long, confusing, agitating, stressful, frustrating day. Liam has been madly in love with me since we met and my mom thinks I love Liam. And to top it all off, I almost got killed today. Maybe I should just stay to myself because it seems everywhere I go, a problem starts and I'm always in the middle of it.

But I really have to think about what my mother said. Pretty soon if I don't tell Liam my feelings or the feelings I use to have, my heart will be broken.

___________________________

Sorry for the long wait but here's another chapter.

Enjoy!!!!