Good Bye Old Life

Naomi P.O.V

"Naomi are you packed?" my mom asked and I set my final bag on the floor next to my suit case.

"Now I am." I said and looked at her sadly.

"Naomi don't be upset. I won't move that far from here. And plus I'll visit every weekend." she said hugging me rubbing my back. I hugged her back and a tear fell from my eyes. I wiped them away and pulled away from her.

Liam came downstairs with his bags and grabbed my bags and walked out the door. I put my bags in the trunk and got in the car while my mom talked to Liam. I looked down at my phone and saw the picture of me and my dad. I miss him so much. When I looked up Liam gave my mom a hug and walked to the car, putting his bags in the trunk and getting in.

He started it up and my mom waved one final time before going back inside. One part of me was happy I was going to live in New York but the other part was upset that my mom wanted me to live in New York while she stayed here and moved. I didn't want to move away from her. I wanted to stay with my mom. Her, Liam and his parents are all I got left. I don't know anyone in New York so making friends would be difficult. But then again at my old school I made friends very quickly.

Liam glanced at me a few times and when we were at a red light he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said and smiled a fake smile.

"Is it about your mom moving? Naomi it's okay she won't be that far and my parents are gonna be with her." he said softly and I shook my head.

"Liam it's not that. I don't know anyone in New York. Plus I hate being the new kid."

"Don't worry you have me, and besides your good at making new friends." he said and the light turned green. He started driving again and I laid my head on the window.

Once we pulled into the airport Liam's parents were already there waiting for us. We got out the car and Liam grabbed both of our bags while I talked to Rose.

"Naomi take care of Liam in New York." she said and I nodded.

"I know this isn't what you guys wanted but I think this would be a good start for the both of you."

"I know, it would be good to start over and forget about everything." I said looking down. Rose took my chin in her hand and lifted my head up and smiled at me.

"Sweet heart don't worry you'll make a lot of new friends and see a lot you haven't seen before. And before you know it everything will be okay." she said and I nodded. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.

After a few seconds I talked to Liam's dad and we had a little talk about Liam. After talking we said our final goodbyes and walked through the airport going to our line.

"Hey Liam do you have the tickets?" I asked and he pulled two tickets from his back pocket. I nodded and the line went on. Once it was our turn we gave a lady our tickets and walked onto the plane.

Once we got on the plane we found our seats and put our bags over top of us and sat down.

I looked out the window and and sighed closing my eyes. I felt a warm hand touch mine and I opened my eyes seeing Liam's sweet hazel brown eyes looking at me.

"Don't worry everything will be okay I promise." he said and kissed my hand. I nodded and laid down on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

I just hope everything will be okay.

______________________________

"Naomi, Naomi we're here wake up." I heard someone say. I slapped the hand away and the shaking stopped. A few seconds past and the shaking started up again.