The Date

Liam P.O.V

I need her, I'm craving her kisses, her lips and her touch, I'm just craving everything about her. Today is Friday and I haven't been seeing her lately. The only time I see her is when I take her to school in the morning and lunch and that's it. This whole week I've been wanting to hang out with her but she hasn't been in sight. Maybe it has something with that guy she met on Monday.

 But now I know how she felt when I use to blow her off for Mona, it hurts like hell. 

Once the bell rung I packed up my stuff and quickly walked to my locker. I put my bag in the locker then closed it. Holly was Naomi's best friend so she had to know where she was, and what she's been doing lately. I walked to her locker which was right next beside Naomi's but I didn't see Naomi there, but I did see Holly. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder, she turned around and jumped back.

''Do you know where Naomi I haven't been seeing her lately?" I asked and she glared at me.

''Be fore you go around scaring people you should probably warn them first, and no I haven't seen her all week.''

''Well do you know where she might be?'' I asked but she shook her head.

''No. I tried going over her house to hang out with her but she wouldn't let me in her room, she said it was dirty and she had to clean it,'' she said and I raised an eyebrow.

''But Naomi's room is never dirty, she always keeps it clean.''

''I know and now I'm starting to worry about her.'' she said.

''Yeah me too," said. I grabbed her hand and started walking out the school doors.

''Liam w-what a-are y-you d-d-oing?" She shuttered but I just kept walking.

''We're going to find Naomi together,'' I said and she nodded and got in my car. I got in, started the car and started driving to Naomi's house.

''Do you think she's avoiding me?'' I asked but she shook her head.

''No after the whole hospital incident, she's been okay. So I don't think she's mad at you.'' She said.

''Okay what about that Troy guy she met on Monday?''

''She never mentioned any Troy guy. And if she did, she never talks about him to me.'' Then why I haven't seen her lately? She has to be somewhere.

''What about her mom? What does her mom say when you come over?''

''All she's says is she's with a friend, but she never tells me who the friend is.'' She said and I gripped the stirring wheel, making my knuckles white.

''Liam calm down we'll find her,'' She said and I calmed down a little. When we got her her house I parked and we walked to the front door and knocked. Mrs. Clark answered with a smile on her face.

''Hey Liam hey Holly, you guys know you could just walk in.''

''No it's okay Mrs. Clark. But do you know where Naomi has been, we've been trying to reach her but she hasn't been answering,'' I said and she frowned.

''Well she isn't here right now but you can go up to her room and wait for her.'' she said and we nodded. We walked in and closed the door behind us. I walked up the stairs with Holly following behind me and walked in her room. Holly stepped from behind me and gasped. There were paintings and drawings everywhere of Naomi. I didn't know Naomi knew how to draw and if she did, why was she drawing and painting her self. I heard a gasped from behind me and turned around to see Mrs. Clark at the door holding her chest.