Chapter 1

Ashayla's pov

"Hiya! I'm Ashayla and I'm 16 years old!" This is what I will say on every other Friday. That's adoption day, I've been here since I was 5 that was eleven years ago. I'm currently at miss Jackson's home, but you can't judge a book by its cover miss Jackson is everything but ur ordinary nice lady. She beats us and starves us, sometimes weeks at a time, I can't wait to be adopted. The only reason I've made it this far is because of music. Twenty one pilots and Panic! At the disco to be exact. It would be sick if they adopted me, but that's never going to happen.

Brendon's pov:
5 months ago
" Sarah! How could you do this I thought we was alright?" I yell with tears threatening to spill
" Brendon if we was fine I wouldn't be leaving now would I?" She yells
" What did I do, can you at least tell me that?" I ask
"Brendon you did nothing. It was me." She mumbled he last part
"What" I ask unsure if I really want to know
"God Brendon! I cheated on you!" She screams at me
" get out." I say with tears rolling down my face
"What?" She asks confused
"I said get out of my house. I'll send Zack with your stuff. Just get out." I say trying to avoid eye contact
By the time I look up she's gone and I hear he front door slam. She's gone. I flop on the couch at this realization. What am I supposed to do now?
Present day

I can't believe it today is the day I will become a father! Ever since Sarah left me I've been so lonely and I slipped into a deep depression. I was never excited to do anything not even music. We had to postpone the Death of a bachelor tour because of it, but today that will all be made up. I posted to Twitter that I had a surprise and I'd show everyone once it arrived. I have already decided which child I was adopting so I sent sack to get her. She is from New York so I payed for her ticket and she's flying here now. Sacks waiting at the airport, she should be here in a few hours.

Ashayla's pov

"Ashayla grab your bags your going to L.A!" Miss Jackson yelled from the bottom of the stair way. I finally getting out of this hell hole! Then it hit me, L.A that means I have to fly. I drop to the ground, I have severe anxiety, the last time I was on a plane I had a severe panic attack. I almost talk myself out of leaving, but it's either leave and have a panic attack or stay and get beat and or starved for the rest of my time here. I decided to continue packing since I left in half an hour to leave for the airport. I wonder who adopted me?

I leave the adoption center in about 10 minutes so I go around saying my goodbyes. I don't really have anyone to say goodbye to so this only takes a minute. Before I know it I'm in the back of a taxi heading to the airport, it's going to take about an hour to get there so I put my earbuds in and listen to music. Right as my favorite panic! Song comes on i drift off to the sound of Brendon's voice.
At the airport
"Hey honey you've gotta get up now, we are at the airport." A man says while gently shaking me.
"Oh thank you for the ride."I say as I pay the driver. I walk over to my terminal and check in. My plane doesn't depart for another 15 minutes so I walk over to the seating area and check my Twitter. A notification popped up just as I got on the app.
Brendon urie just tweeted
I silently fangirled, I love Brendon he is my idol and he's saved me on countless occasions.

"Hey everyone I'm so excited the surprise is coming in today!"
I wonder what the surprise is, I think to myself as I hear a voice say that my plane is boarding. "Here we go" I mumble to myself as I slowly walk to the gate. As I enter the plane I walk to first class, as my ticket says. Wow my adoptive family must be rich. I finally find my seat and put my carry on under my seat and put my headphones on, only to be interrupted by the flight attendants explaining the safety precautions. I listen because you know I don't want to die so. After they explain everything I turn my music on and drift to sleep, I figured if I'm asleep I won't have a panic attack.
After the flight
I am violently awaken by the jolting of the plane landing. Finally the plane lands and we all go to exit the plane. I go to find my one bag, then I thought who is going to pick me up from here? I walk over to several people holding signs and see a man with tattoos and a long beard holding a sign that says Ashayla bean. I walk up to him and he asks "Are you Ashayla?" "Umm yeah."I say sheepishly "Let's go then your dad is waiting for you!" He said with a giant smile across his face. " Wait your not my father?" I say with a frown I thought my parents would pick me up "No sweety but your father is so excited to see you, oh by the my name's Zack." The large man said while taking my bag. We start to walk towards a black car.
"Wait? Why are you only saying dad do I not have a mom?" I say not looking up from my hands.
"Oh sweety they didn't tell you who you was going to live with?"
I shake my head slowly.
" Your going to love him. Here plug your phone up and play any kind of music you want." he says  while handing me a chord to put into my phone.
"Okay,are you sure you probably don't even know who half of these people are." I say
"Yeah it's fine." He say smiling at me as he starts to drive off I just nod and do as he says, picking my Panic! At the disco playlist on my phone. Just as nine in the afternoon comes on. "I love this song." I yell over the music. I turn to Zack and ask him if he knew who this was. He just looked at me with a stupid smile on his face.
"Your gonna love your new dad." He says while concentrating on driving.

Hey everyone thanks for reading. Yeha I know only like 3 people will read my story but who cares. Share/vote/comment