Chapter 23

Ashayla POV

Dad has been so happy ever since Ryan showed up. That's exactly what I wanted to happen. Dad's been telling me he has a surprise for me but he won't tell me what it is.

Killjoys make some noise!

I hear my phone playing uncle Gee's ringtone. I smile at what he set it to as I answer the facetime.

Gerard: Hey Lil Urie!
Ashayla: Hey Gee! Where are you?
Gerard: I'm in a bus. With the rest of the guys.
Ashayla: Why?
Gerard:you will figure out later. I just wanted to see how you was doing.
Ashayla: I'm all good. How are all of you?
Gerard: we are all good. Now listen I need you to wear all my chemical romance merch today. Don't ask any questions. Just wear it then post a picture on the my Chem Twitter.
Ashayla: um okay. Well then I'm going to go and get ready.
Gerard:ok bye Ash see you sooner or later.

With that I hang up and get changed. I change into black skinny jeans, a welcome to the black parade tee, my party poison jacket, and a my chemical romance beanie. I straighten my blue hair then do all of my makeup when I'm done I walk out to the lounge to find someone who can take my picture. Everyone's out there so I just pick Ryan since he's the closest to me.

"Woah Ash you look good today." Dad tells me.
" Wow thanks cause I look like trash everyone day." I say laughing at him
"Did you just self anoint yourself as trash? Don't do that, your treasure. Your my treasure." He says seriously.
"Dad I was just joking. I'm not just plain trash. I'm panic! Trash." I say laughing at him.
"No your panic! Treasure." He tells me.
"Yeah whatever you say. Hey Ry can you do me a favour?" I ask changing the subject
"Yeah sure what's up?" He asks looking up from his phone.
"Uncle Gee told me to wear all mcr Merch today then to post my outfit on the bands Twitter."I inform him
"Ok. Why did Gee want you to do that?" He asks me taking my phone to take the picture.
"I don't know. He just Facetimed me from a bus and told me to do it." I tell him posing for the picture. He takes the picture then hands me my phone back.

I post the picture of me to the band's Twitter then put it on my instagram with the caption.

@gerardway told me to do this so I guess. See everyone tonight at the show!

We still have an hour and a half before we even get to the venue so we all play video games. We play Mario kart the entire time until we are interrupted by dad's phone ringing. He excuses himself and heads to the back lounge. It must be their tour manager. Ryan, Dallon, Kenny, Dan and I continue to play until we get to the venue.

"Okay everyone is aloud to leave the bus except Ashayla." Dad says waltzing into the room.
"Why?" I ask him
"Because your surprise isn't here yet." He says with a shit eating grin.
"What did you do?" I ask him
"I just got you a little something." He says stalling me from going out.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like you can see it in a few minutes." He says looking down at his phone.

I stand there trying to think of what it is when he moves out of my way.

"You can go outside now." He says starting a video on his phone.

I squeal and run outside to be met by a big black bus. Is this what he got me, a bus? I turn around to him confused but he just motions for me to walk around to the other side. I do as told and walk over to the other side when I see them.

"MIKEY! GERARD! FRANK! RAY!" I scream running up to them. I jump onto the closest one which is Gerard. I tightly hug him and start crying into his shoulder. I missed them so much. They all just laugh at me. " I love you guys so much!" I say into Gee's shoulder.
"We love you too. Now no tears or your eyeliner is going to smear."Gerard says wiping my tears of happiness away.
"Was this my surprise dad?" I turn around to him.
"Yeah kiddo. You've been saying how you have been missing them so I convinced them to tour with us." He says putting his phone in his pocket.
"You are amazing. You know that? I love you so much." I tell him hugging him tightly.
" I just wanted you to be happy. Now go hang with the them for a while till the show." He says hugging me back.
"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal as I run back over to them. Dad walks off to meet with Ryan I guess.
"So what shall we do first?" Mickey asks rubbing his hands together.
"Let's go get food I'm starving." I say jumping on his back.
"Okay fine lets get pizza my smol killjoy!" Gerard says
"Onward!" I say pointing in a random direct.