Chapter 30

Before I start this chapter I just want to say how sorry I am for not updating in a while. I've been super busy between school, homework, Raiders, and color guard. So I'll try my hardest to update during whatever time I have. Enjoy the chapter.

Pete's Pov

I wake up to an unfamiliar warmth in my bed. I tilt my head down to see their face and realize Ashayla is laying in my arms. I smile at my adorable girlfriend and slide out of bed trying not to wake her. I head into the bathroom to take a shower since I hadn't taken one the previous night. I quickly take a shower then dry off. I start to brush my teeth then I realize that I didn't bring any clothes to change into which means I'm going to have to go out in just a towel. I sigh and open the bathroom door hoping that Ash is still asleep. I walk out and head over to my dresser to slip some boxers on. I quickly grab my Calvin Kleins and slip them on. Just as I almost have them over my butt my towel falls. I hurriedly pull them up all the way, and turn towards the bed to make sure she didn't wake up.  It wouldn't have bothered me if she would've woke up but one I wanted to surprise her with breakfast and two it would have been a little embarrassing. I slip on a pair of jeans then run downstairs to start breakfast, I shoot Brendon a quick text telling him I'm going to take Ashayla out today.

Me:

Hey Bren I'm gonna take Ash out on a date today okay?

Bren:

Yeah sure that's fine with me. Just make sure you get her home at a decent time we have a band meeting tomorrow morning.

Me: 

Okay. Thanks Beebo.

I close my phone and head to the fridge to get the ingredients out. I pull out a pack of bacon, eggs, and pancake necessities. I pre-heat the oven to 400 then start laying the bacon out on a sheet pan. By the time all of the bacon is on the pan I am able to put it in the oven. I start to mix and fry the pancakes, after making almost ten pancakes I decide to take the bacon out of the oven. I leave the eggs for last so they don't get cold. I plate everything and pour her a cup of coffee. I pull out my serving tray and head back upstairs with the food. Slowly, I walk in my room and sit the food on the nightstand. I kiss the top of her head gently and sit beside her.

"Babe, it's time for you to wake up." I say sweetly waking her

"Umm. Just a little bit longer." She mumbles snuggling up in a ball

"I made you breakfast in bed. Plus, I brought you coffee." I say convincingly 

"Ohh really?" She asks shooting up at the mention of coffee.

"Yeah, I made your favorite bacon, pancakes, and eggs." I say handing her the plate.

"Aw thanks babe." 

"Anything thing for my princess." I say getting in bed next to her. 

I take my plate from the tray and start to eat. We sit there talking about whatever comes to mind eating our food. Once we finish I take our plates down to wash and leave her to shower and change. I was the dishes quickly and head up to my room to change into more presentable clothes. I change into black skinny jeans, black t-shirt, and my 'This is our culture jacket.' I go ahead and pull some left over merch for Ash to wear since she doesn't have any clothes here. I take out a pair of black FOB leggings, a tank top that says 'Thanks Pete', and an identical jacket. I take her clothes into the bathroom and tell her that I brought them in for her.

I lay out on my bed and scroll through my twitter feed replying to some of the fans. Some of them ask how Ash is doing, so I tell them great. Some ask about how Tyler and Joshes wedding went. I answer as many tweets as I can until she comes out of the bathroom. I take a quick picture before she can argue about it. I hop off the bed and we start to head out for the day.